Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

{Blades of Genesis} OLD THREAD (IGNORE)

Eisfurst

On 9/10/2017 at 4:40 AM, Skaar82 said:

In-Game Name: Skaar82
Mastery Rank: 5, soon to be 6 (I know, I know... :))
Do you have Discord?: Yes
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: I think it's WAAAY too early in my "Warframe-Life" to be in such a position currently. I simply have to much to learn myself to really be helpful in such a position... Later on though...sure.
Might you be interested in a creative role?: Sure...I'm always up for helping out in whatever way possible for me...

On 9/10/2017 at 4:13 AM, Skuldugger said:

Would like to join up if you'll have me.

In-Game Name: Skuldugger
Mastery Rank: 5
Do you have Discord?: Not ATM, but will install it
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Possibly
Might you be interested in a creative role?: Not sure what type of creativity you're looking for. I'm pretty left-brained so not the most creative
Please be noted that I'm a pretty casual player. I have a job and family and while I try to play every day I can't do long hours in game

We are not currently taking on lower MR players, however I appreciate your show of interest. So I have decided to move our requirement down a mastery level. If you two reach MR 7 and are still interested in our clan please send me an inbox. 

I'm deeply sorry, but as we are quickly approaching our member limit I need to limit the flow of new members.

13 hours ago, Tarkom_Draggunsson said:

In-Game Name: Tarkom_Draggunsson

Mastery Rank: 7

Do you have Discord?: yes

Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: maybe in the future but right now is little too soon to even think about it

Might you be interested in a creative role?: same as above

Invitation sent! I'll also send a discord link to your inbox. Looking forward to seeing you in game!

In-Game Name: DracoAlpha

Mastery Rank: 8

Do you have Discord?: Yes

Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: not really but, i don't mind

Might you be interested in a creative role?: Yea definitely

I play almost everyday, but the solo thing isn't going too well, especially since I really like team play and coordination (I can play a frost all day if needed). So... time to make some friends I guess lol =/

1 minute ago, DracoAlpha said:

In-Game Name: DracoAlpha

Mastery Rank: 8

Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: not really but, i don't mind

Might you be interested in a creative role?: Yea definitely

I play almost everyday, but the solo thing isn't going too well, especially since I really like team play and coordination (I can play a frost all day if needed). So... time to make some friends I guess lol =/

Invitation sent and you should be able to find out discord link in your inbox here on the forums!

In-Game Name: ArchonKades
Mastery Rank: 7 (Unlocked 8, just haven't done the test yet)
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: At some later time, maybe. I feel like I'm still way too inexperienced to advice others.
Might you be interested in a creative role?: Depends on what kind of creativity we are talking about

Greetings. We are a trio of newbies who have played the game in the past but are starting over. I hope you have space for us.

In-Game Name: DefunctDefect, Exudias, MiffedSloth
Mastery Rank: 3
Do you have Discord?: Yes for all.
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Likely not.
Might you be interested in a creative role?: Perhaps.

Edited by DefunctDefect

[Update 9/17 to add content, fill in a blank, mention the general awesomeness of the community and add a bit of proper snark to the first impression you folks gave]

You guys seem like a great lot, and there's something about all the people asking to join that screams '/r/WholseomeMemes +Space Ninjas +Firefly level snark,' and that is SO my tribe!  (note, I had no idea such an option existed, but you do seem a great sort of weird at the very least!) 

I'm returning to gaming after becoming erratic in 2011 and I'm coming back with a vengeance. Game-wise, Warframe is scratching that itch perfectly.  I LOVE how this game has evolved over the last few months and the one thing I miss are some proper partners-in-crime.  I tend to do a good bit of content creation when I'm playing with a fun group (going all the way back to being our guild's reporter in DAOC with the Gaheris Times...those were the days) and am generally a 'good min/maxer who likes making weird builds'.  I tend to gravitate towards support roles but I can make things nap for y'all too. 

The community has given me a great 'fun over drama' impression and all I'm missing is some partners in crime.  You folks seem like a perfect fit and as I evolve past Newbie I'm more than happy to help others along.

Looking for materials...the old Gaheris times is defunct but I've got a few more general articles online at Brains are Fun and The Funky Hedgehog.

in-Game Name: FreeWilliam

Mastery Rank:(edit! yay!) 8 (Mario attempt succeeded on third try)

Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: I could be motivated to, yup.

Might you be interested in a creative role?: Yes

Availability: Trying to make this a habit because I really like where the developers are going...I'll be more consistent when I find a great guild [wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more]. 

Edited by FreeWilliam
Adding a bit more info.

In-Game Name: Arken8

Mastery Rank: 16

Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: No

Might you be interested in a creative role?: No

GTM +2, mainly playing in the evenings, couple days a week. Got pretty much everythink I wanted from the game, in terms of items, so playing just for fun. (i.e. not grind heavy). 25 years old, moderately atcive in chat, had disencouranging experience with previous (was in 2 over the years) clans.

Edited by Archail8
Dont distinguish time zones, apart from Greenwich.

I'd be interested in applying for this clan, seeing as this seems organized and well-structured, however i'm unsure of the audience that is involved in the clan

For instance i'd be more interested in knowing the age group/limits with joining this group, seeing that some people may be discouraged from someone who is excrutiating to communicate to or doesn't have a filter and understand what's appropriate at what time. Not to pose myself as being judgemental, however it would be nice to know who i'm going to be talking to if i were to approach this group.

Another thing i'm unsure of is how your group approaches new players. To expound on that, when i see clans put in their description saying "We will be regularly training up low ranked tenno!" I feel more like you're saying that you're going to have them tag along grinding defense on Lua or interception in the Void. This can be rewarding, but at the same time new players may miss out on a lot of the story and the means of playing the game for themselves.

I'm unsure if i'm interested and i'd like to know more information about this clan.

Edited by Big_Z60

On 9/20/2017 at 9:01 AM, Big_Z60 said:

I'd be interested in applying for this clan, seeing as this seems organized and well-structured, however i'm unsure of the audience that is involved in the clan

For instance i'd be more interested in knowing the age group/limits with joining this group, seeing that some people may be discouraged from someone who is excrutiating to communicate to or doesn't have a filter and understand what's appropriate at what time. Not to pose myself as being judgemental, however it would be nice to know who i'm going to be talking to if i were to approach this group.

Another thing i'm unsure of is how your group approaches new players. To expound on that, when i see clans put in their description saying "We will be regularly training up low ranked tenno!" I feel more like you're saying that you're going to have them tag along grinding defense on Lua or interception in the Void. This can be rewarding, but at the same time new players may miss out on a lot of the story and the means of playing the game for themselves.

I'm unsure if i'm interested and i'd like to know more information about this clan.

Thank you for your time, I really appreciate it. I'll try my best to answer all your questions.

our clan is built around my personal beliefs and the type of community I myself would have liked to be a part of if I had the chance.

We try to create an environment in which younger players, and individuals of varying beliefs may feel comfortable. For that purpose excessive swearing is heavily discouraged, as is discussion of inappropriate and controversial topics. The occasional swear word is common place, however if anyone expresses concern for any reason I will try my best to act accordingly. At one stag we had a member who loved to mess with me, dancing the line between breaking rules and not. He was kicked from the clan, and banned for this discord due to the utter lack of respect he showed me and the rest of the clan. He had been swearing, using vulgar language, and just basically messing around and trying his best to mess with me without being kicked from the clan. I decided that classified as insubordination. If someone can't play nice, this is not the clan for them.

I'm very sorry that my wording of  "We will be regularly training up low ranked tenno!" may sound a little... I don;t know the word for it but you know... kind of like we're looking down on them? Generally what we do is just recruit some low rank tenno, and our higher ranked members will often ask them if they need help or offer to take them on farming missions. We are not a very strict clan in terms of how a mission should be done. We'd rather help you learn from experience than teach you the theory of it.

Once again, thank you for your time. I hope you find a clan you feel at home in.

On 9/14/2017 at 11:48 PM, ArchonKades said:

Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: At some later time, maybe. I feel like I'm still way too inexperienced to advice others.
Might you be interested in a creative role?: Depends on what kind of creativity we are talking about

On 9/15/2017 at 11:47 PM, DefunctDefect said:

Greetings. We are a trio of newbies who have played the game in the past but are starting over. I hope you have space for us.

In-Game Name: DefunctDefect, Exudias, MiffedSloth
Mastery Rank: 3
Do you have Discord?: Yes for all.
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Likely not.
Might you be interested in a creative role?: Perhaps.

On 9/16/2017 at 2:14 AM, FreeWilliam said:

[Update 9/17 to add content, fill in a blank, mention the general awesomeness of the community and add a bit of proper snark to the first impression you folks gave]

You guys seem like a great lot, and there's something about all the people asking to join that screams '/r/WholseomeMemes +Space Ninjas +Firefly level snark,' and that is SO my tribe!  (note, I had no idea such an option existed, but you do seem a great sort of weird at the very least!) 

I'm returning to gaming after becoming erratic in 2011 and I'm coming back with a vengeance. Game-wise, Warframe is scratching that itch perfectly.  I LOVE how this game has evolved over the last few months and the one thing I miss are some proper partners-in-crime.  I tend to do a good bit of content creation when I'm playing with a fun group (going all the way back to being our guild's reporter in DAOC with the Gaheris Times...those were the days) and am generally a 'good min/maxer who likes making weird builds'.  I tend to gravitate towards support roles but I can make things nap for y'all too. 

The community has given me a great 'fun over drama' impression and all I'm missing is some partners in crime.  You folks seem like a perfect fit and as I evolve past Newbie I'm more than happy to help others along.

Looking for materials...the old Gaheris times is defunct but I've got a few more general articles online at Brains are Fun and The Funky Hedgehog.

Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: I could be motivated to, yup.

Availability: Trying to make this a habit because I really like where the developers are going...I'll be more consistent when I find a great guild [wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more]. 

On 9/16/2017 at 12:50 PM, Vaizri said:

I really like the "safe" part in your recruitment.

In-Game Name: Vaizri
Mastery Rank: 7
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Maybe
Might you be interested in a creative role?:
Yes

On 9/17/2017 at 5:54 AM, Archail8 said:

GTM +2, mainly playing in the evenings, couple days a week. Got pretty much everythink I wanted from the game, in terms of items, so playing just for fun. (i.e. not grind heavy). 25 years old, moderately atcive in chat, had disencouranging experience with previous (was in 2 over the years) clans.

On 9/18/2017 at 4:56 AM, skellorg said:

In-Game Name:skellorg
Mastery Rank:16
Do you have Discord?:yes
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?:yes
Might you be interested in a creative role?:no

VERY SORRY FOR THE DELAY I've been tackling the business end of my final year of high school and I have only just found some free time. I will organize invitations as soon as possible. 

No need to worry if you have already found clans, I will not PM you or anything to check. If you are currently in a clan and still wish to join I would appreciate if you'd PM me to let me know. Due to my absence there are a few things I need to organize and that would make my job a lot easier

On 9/11/2017 at 3:51 PM, Thisis12345war said:

In-Game Name: Thisis12345war

Mastery Rank: 13

I don't have a Discord

Currently, I am not interested in any leadership or creative role. Just want to be a member for now.

You haven't responded to our invitation, so it's been removed. If you still want to join, you will have to re-send your application

On 9/17/2017 at 5:54 AM, Archail8 said:

On 9/16/2017 at 2:14 AM, FreeWilliam said:

On 9/14/2017 at 11:48 PM, ArchonKades said:

Invitations sent! You'll find links to the discord in your inboxes

In-Game Name:  Stonewippen
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: No
Might you be interested in a creative role?: Yes, I am studying design, but probably not gonna have the schedule to proper participate in the role

I want to just chill and have a good time, Thanks.

7 hours ago, Noctros said:

In-Game Name: Noctros
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Maybe in the future, depending on schedule
Might you be interested in a creative role?: Yes

6 hours ago, Shaded-Wyvern said:

In-Game Name: Shaded-Wyvern
Mastery Rank: 18
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Possibly later on
Might you be interested in a creative role?: No

2 hours ago, Stonewippen said:

In-Game Name:  Stonewippen
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: No
Might you be interested in a creative role?: Yes, I am studying design, but probably not gonna have the schedule to proper participate in the role

I want to just chill and have a good time, Thanks.

Invites sent! I'll send the discord links to your inbox here on the forums :)

In-Game Name: FrostFeathers
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: i might in the future, not currently.
Might you be interested in a creative role?: depend what that would entail.

just came back from a fairly long hiatus and well...playing solo in complete silence gets boring so i think this could be interesting

Edited by FrostFeathers