Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

{Blades of Genesis} OLD THREAD (IGNORE)

Eisfurst

In-Game Name:  SKbrau
Mastery Rank: 9
Do you have Discord?: yes, however don't tend to frequent it very often. 
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Not particularly, Done it many times, little burnt out on "officiating",
Do you have creative interest?: Most of my interests are creative in one aspect or another.   

1 hour ago, SKbrau said:

Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Not particularly, Done it many times, little burnt out on "officiating",
Do you have creative interest?: Most of my interests are creative in one aspect or another.   

Hi, my moderators and I have packed up for the night so I'm just going to let you know that it will take up to 17 hours to send you an invitation. Sorry for the inconvenience, 

20 hours ago, SKbrau said:

Invitation sent1 You'll find a link to the discord in your inbox on the forums!

15 minutes ago, zolboohuu said:

In-Game Name: zolboohuu
Mastery Rank: 20
Do you have Discord?: Yes
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: no i dont like responsibilities 
Do you have creative interest?: Yes, I love draw but not so good :)

Invitation sent! You should find an invite to the clan discord in your inbox

In-Game Name: Gr8Gobbo
Mastery Rank: 15 (though this was achieved three years ago)
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Not really, i tend to become a heavy regular for questions and small help, but i'd rather it be because i want to and not because i have to
Do you have creative interest?: Yes, I write fiction....or wrote. Not sure anymore...

In-Game Name: HeywereJR

Mastery Rank: 12

Do you have discord: yes

Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Sure, I like helping people that are new

Might you be interested in a creative role?: No

I have around 700 hours, and i play for fun (=_=)

In-Game Name: Nefferattyman
Mastery Rank: 8
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Definitely
Do you have creative interest?: Love writing stories and drawing random things

I'd also like to say I've always wanted that community kind of feeling and this clan seems like it has that

In-Game Name: Seruta
Mastery Rank: 8 almost 9
Do you have Discord?: yes
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Yes, I may mom a bit though! 

Do you have creative interests? Absolutely! I love to occupy myself and creativity is the best outlet!

i have been playing since 2013, my MR may be a bit low but its primarily because i stick to frames and weapons I enjoy. I have about 6-7 frames ive barely even touched and even more weapons I havent really messed with but i certainly can work on boosting my MR. 

12 hours ago, Gr8Gobbo said:

In-Game Name: Gr8Gobbo
Mastery Rank: 15 (though this was achieved three years ago)
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Not really, i tend to become a heavy regular for questions and small help, but i'd rather it be because i want to and not because i have to
Do you have creative interest?: Yes, I write fiction....or wrote. Not sure anymore...

6 hours ago, HeywereJR said:

In-Game Name: HeywereJR

Mastery Rank: 12

Do you have discord: yes

Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Sure, I like helping people that are new

Might you be interested in a creative role?: No

I have around 700 hours, and i play for fun (=_=)

3 hours ago, Nefferattyman said:

In-Game Name: Nefferattyman
Mastery Rank: 8
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Definitely
Do you have creative interest?: Love writing stories and drawing random things

I'd also like to say I've always wanted that community kind of feeling and this clan seems like it has that

16 minutes ago, Seruta said:

In-Game Name: Seruta
Mastery Rank: 8 almost 9
Do you have Discord?: yes
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Yes, I may mom a bit though! 

Do you have creative interests? Absolutely! I love to occupy myself and creativity is the best outlet!

i have been playing since 2013, my MR may be a bit low but its primarily because i stick to frames and weapons I enjoy. I have about 6-7 frames ive barely even touched and even more weapons I havent really messed with but i certainly can work on boosting my MR. 

Invitations sent! You guys snatched up our remaining open places. I'll send discord invites to your inboxes on the forums as soon as possible.

In-Game Name: Knoxiius
Mastery Rank: 5
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?:Perhaps once I gain more knowledge in the game, but I have certainly been dedicated to it in the short time that I have started warframe. I have a lot of mmorpg experience from game such as eve online, wow and GW2.

Thanks for the consideration 

14 hours ago, Knoxiius said:

In-Game Name: Knoxiius
Mastery Rank: 5
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?:Perhaps once I gain more knowledge in the game, but I have certainly been dedicated to it in the short time that I have started warframe. I have a lot of mmorpg experience from game such as eve online, wow and GW2.

Thanks for the consideration 

I'll recommend you to our sub clan Blades of Orion if that's okay with you? It's still in construction but you will still have access to our alliance, alliance discord, and clan discord. The research for the sub clan shouldn't take too long to complete either.