Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Secret room on Earth - how can I get there?

Sangoma

Question

Like topic says. How can I get into that spot seen on the map? It appears to be somewhere inside the wall. I have seen it few times by far, but never managed to find my way inside. I did check all the ledges, near stairs, close to the water, but never found out how to get to that place.
I looked for the answers, but didn't find anything about it, only other secret rooms that I know and/or figured myself how to get to.
But this one seems to be quite a problem for me.
This is the same room where we get liset back in Vor's Prize quest.

HALP!

3 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, Aeon94 said:

It seems a crate / resource spawned on a wrong place. Don't think there is a room there. I may be wrong. :o

I had that in mind too. :o
But as I said, I have seen "something" in there few times. This time it was most likely syndicate medallion, as I was doing the Arbiters mission, other time it was that Data Fragment.
So honestly I have no idea if that is a secret room over there, or a bug as you said. I thought about it myself as I could not find absolutely no way or entrance to get there, nor even a hint.

I experienced that too elsewhere. I had a rare crate inside the floor below the sabotage pump building. I could clearly hear it but not reach it.

It seems that the rare crates are now spawning outside the map boundaries after the Earth Remastered update.