Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime sigil

(PSN)s3d_sas

Question

Soo we know that DE release the vault accessories every 6 months and we only get armor set and syandana but I was hoping that DE could consider returning the prime sigil it looks soo cool and very well designed don't u think we could see them in the next vault unsealed ?

7 answers to this question

We will have to wait and see when Loki Prime is unvaulted. Sugatras and Sigils can be unvaulted but I think DE sees more profit in armor and syandanas. Targis and Misa are the more sought after prime accessories. I cannot wait for Edo Prime to come back.

4 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

They;ll unvault them when the frames that came with them will get unvaulted as well. That will take a few years. 

False. Misa Prime came with Frost and Frost never had a PA. DE rereleases accessories that do well in sales and would be profitable.

4 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

They;ll unvault them when the frames that came with them will get unvaulted as well. That will take a few years. 

But ember got pyra syandana let say that the next vault unsealed is nyx and loki wouldn't we get it ? I'm afraid that DE skip it because they see the most of the community want armor sets and syandanas