Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sizable Bugs with Titania's Razorwing

Vyrielle

Titania's razorwing recently has developed a number of visual bugs that can all be summarized with "stuff doesn't shrink with her".

Every Syandana I can test (all the ones I own) that has a trailing component (this excludes smaller Syandanas like the Red Veil and New Loka Syndicate Syandanas as examples.  From what I can tell these behave normally.) while in most cases does shrink horizontally at the point of attaching to Titania's back, it rapidly grows back to normal size further down the Syandana, remaining roughly the same length as with full size Titania (Tested this by standing in place and going into Razorwing with the Repala Syandana, which touched the ground at that same elevation without moving as it would on the full size model.).  This visual bug is most visible with the Repala Syandana as it's the largest cape style Syandana I have, but exists with other non-Tennogen capes as well.  To clarify this Bug exists on EVERY Syandana with any kind of movable/loose physical component: Capes/Banners/Scarves like the Repala and Sami, Vanquished Banner, and Tepelo, and even includes the flame trails of the Pyra and Pyra Prime Syandana.  The Arcturus Syandana is the least affected, and just features minor warping and lack of physical movement on the energy component of the wings.

Warframe0098.jpg

Warframe0097.jpg

Second instance is on Titania's actual model.  The harness components that trail over her knees and hang loosely down to her ankles are now disfigured spirals that again are far too large for the Razorwing Titania Model.  This same spiraling distortion of normally relatively flat components can also be found on the Sari Tennogen Syandana.  (Clarification, all visual bugs are while in Razorwing.  Everything acts/looks normal when in normal mode.)

Warframe0104.jpg

Warframe0105.jpg

This bug exists on both the Solstice and Normal versions of Titania's model, as well as both in Captura and in regular missions.  Now this bug must have happened relatively recently as I have Captura screenshots from when Captura was first released that do not feature these problems.  I do not know if these bugs exists on other platforms besides PC as I cannot test it there.  And yes, the puns in the title are completely intentional.

• 3 weeks later...

Upvoted original post, and replying for visibility. I am seeing a similar, most likely related issue with the Noru Syandana. It will shrink to proper scale for Razorwing, but will not resize to regular scale when returning to normal WarFrame mode.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...