Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invasion capture turned exterminate made all enemies into capture targets

Vypor

2eeA1zO.jpg

So this screenshot should tell you roughly what happened. I was doing a Grineer-vs-Corpus invasion early today (8/1/2017) and captured the designated target. Then Lotus was like. "lol how about you just kill everyone now, k?" Well I proceeded to do that, till all of a sudden she kept saying "There's the target, dummy. Capture them." Which I did, again, and again, and again. After probably half an hour of this, I finally managed to offset the newly spawning corpus targets all lying moaning on the ground like a bondage fetishist convention on Jupiter. The kill counter on the left ended up being about 184 kills or so. Almost half of which were corpus capture targets that I had to individually Sham-WOW up.Though I doubt they loved my nuts.

What little info I have to provide will be listed below.

• Playing Nidus, using abilities frequently for frame exp, but really only his #1.
  • Weapons equipped were Vaykor HEK, Mara Detron, and Tipedo. With mostly if not only melee being used.
  • Grineer-vs-Corpus invasion on Ananke, Jupiter. Rewards were Wraith Twin Vipers link and Snipetron Vandal Receiver.
  • Reached the Corpus capture target quickly, but not speedrunner quickly. (I like to loot lockers and such)
  • Now I'm unsure, but it was either this or the mission following it where I had a Zanuka Hunter that didn't know any better appear. (Which I oneshot, if that helps)

If there's anything else you require, or if you have any questions. Then please feel free to ask.

On a side note, the next mission I did was also an invasion and was a Jupiter sabotage that turned into an exterminate, but the door out of the reactor room was locked with enemies behind it. (Fortunately I was able to cheese it by spamming Nidus' 1 while standing against the door in order to get the enemies further in. This allowed me to reach the kill requirement, upon which the door opened.)

Thank you for your time

-Vypor

8 hours ago, antiqwiz said:

This is madness!!!! :facepalm::crylaugh:
87C7AB37D7A3B1DE53A065189CBA7ECF81570FA6

Aha! So I'm not the only one huh? Invasion on Jupiter as well it would seem.

Did Zanuka hunter show up in yours or, what was similar to my experience?

Confirming this. Had an Invasion Capture become an Exterminate (on returning to the Orbiter, the mission was instead an Interception...)

See below: a downed target, while many other Target icons persist, including a massive stack of them at the doorway:

QHp8I59.jpg

Despite the mission changing to Exterminate, a Target reaching an escape ship still failed the mission:
i2z64ee.jpg

Experienced this too. Except it was mobile defense and I was in the middle of the first thing when Lotus went: "Change of plans, leave no one alive." And I was suddenly able to kill everyone. I could also still pick up the data mass and do the other 2 things but I didn't want to and just left.

Edited by Duckboy3825

On 1/8/2017 at 9:37 PM, Vypor said:

So this screenshot should tell you roughly what happened. I was doing a Grineer-vs-Corpus invasion early today (8/1/2017) and captured the designated target. Then Lotus was like. "lol how about you just kill everyone now, k?" Well I proceeded to do that, till all of a sudden she kept saying "There's the target, dummy. Capture them." Which I did, again, and again, and again. After probably half an hour of this, I finally managed to offset the newly spawning corpus targets all lying moaning on the ground like a bondage fetishist convention on Jupiter. The kill counter on the left ended up being about 184 kills or so. Almost half of which were corpus capture targets that I had to individually Sham-WOW up.Though I doubt they loved my nuts.

I almost died laughing at this. Best way to give feedback and report bugs.

Thank you.