Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New open word city map...

Vlada91

Open world Warframe city. The entire map is a great parkour city.it have little place in the city as a relay for missions and other activities. Around this reley buildings are surrounded by tall buildings, tunnels and sites for parkour. Other smaller parts of the map are destroyed part of the city. At night they appear Gollum and infested creatures that are found only in the destroyed part of the city and in the underground. And the rest of the normal part of the city are Merscnery and Bounty Hunter. By day, the standard enemies with less experience and lower levels....Instead of flying birds,there are robotics that scanned all. instred of fishing there are moving droids that you need to collect droid parts which is at the entire map, each part of the robot collected is used for decoration or if they have all the parts you can build your robot which is good as a companion. Other activities would be racinge archwing in some parts of the city. This is the part of the world when you can have playground for real ninjas.

24 minutes ago, Genitive said:

Aww yes. This is something I would really like to see in Warframe and I hope the devs are considering a city landscape sometime after Plains of Eidolon.

Yea me 2 me 2 🤔👌🍻

1 hour ago, Fluff-E-Kitty said:

All the yes

Idonteven_know.png

(im rather terribule at photoshop but I gave it my best 10 min try)

Haha yea archer or more like mirror's edge style 😂👌

Edited by Vlada91