The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Frame Is Boring To You?

Hayden11121

I hate Trinity so much that I'm actually shocked anybody posted any other response. My brother let me play with her on his account and now I actually dread the thought of crafting her for the mastery points. Her skills are all boring, nothing impressive or fun whatsoever. I kept waiting for the fun to start, and it never did. Making yourself play missions with her is like making yourself eat cardboard on a dare. I could care less if she's useful in some situations because I'd hate myself for using her to get on a team for any of those situations. "Oh boy, I sure got an invite to this t3 tower defense, where I can have no fun at all because I'm using trinity."

I'd have to say my most boring warframe is ash, he was more of a chore to level to 30 instead of something fun to do.

There wasn't really anything special about him that made him stand out, his 1 is just spam spam and more spam which I can do with excalibur and kill many more enemies

his 2 lasts way too short and is completely outshadowed by my loki's invisibility.

his 3rd is just a teleport which once again loki has but Loki's removes enemies from the area you teleport to so you don't have to worry about being shot and killed by the grineer bombard you just teleported behind

his 4th is actually the most fun skill to use and it makes loki actually a lot of fun...if it worked all the way instead of me teleporting to 3 people and then having the rest cancel out because saryn or frost doesn't press 4 and kill everything else leaving your ash either bugged or sad because he got interrupted 

I don't understand how people can find loki boring. I can see how people would dislike him, but "boring"?

I wonder if people are misusing "boring" as "generic word with negative connotations that I can slap on anything I dislike"

In other news ..

.. just made all trinity parts, will start the frame soon. Didn't really want to, but the RNG has not been kind with frames I would have preferred, and I had all the BPs lying around, and her funny halo too .. so .. . Her popularity in this poll worries me.

Plus, lobster tail.

I don't understand how people can find loki boring. I can see how people would dislike him, but "boring"?

I wonder if people are misusing "boring" as "generic word with negative connotations that I can slap on anything I dislike"

In other news ..

.. just made all trinity parts, will start the frame soon. Didn't really want to, but the RNG has not been kind with frames I would have preferred, and I had all the BPs lying around, and her funny halo too .. so .. . Her popularity in this poll worries me.

Plus, lobster tail.

He is rather lackluster. I do enjoy him though.

Melee at higher levels is useless, so Loki's main tactic of using invisibility also loses it's touch.

Remember, about 80% of the population don't like things because they are weak.

Out of the frames I own, (being Mag, Ash, Frost, Banshee, Saryn, Loki, Ember, and soon to be Vauban,) I find Saryn to be the most boring, mainly because her ult (and the rest of her abilities) just feel... lackluster. 

Cos he lacks any damage skill and the amount of fun you can get is how creative can you be. Which most people lack the patience to do so. You won't be hoarding top spots in kills and damage unless your weapons are really superb.

Edited by fatpig84

Rhino: Slow as pond water and just a bullet sponge.

Saryn: Just as slow as Rhino, skills aren't that much better.

Excal: Slash Dash. Slash Dash. Slash Dash. Slash Dash. Slash Dash.

Volt: 4. 4. 4. 4. 4. 4. 1. 4. 4. 4. 1. 4.

Ember: Same as Volt.

Ash: Stealth Excal. Shuriken. Smoke. Shuriken. Smoke.

Loki: Invisibility. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Invisibility. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run.

Banshee: Way too situational for me.

Haven't REALLY played the rest of the frames yet. So far Nova and Mag are my most interesting frames.

Nova's great for tactical moving with Worm Hole, and her other abilities do enough damage to stay viable, at least for the level I'm playing at.

Mag is fun simply for screwing with the enemies. Pulling them off ledges or knocking them down with a Kestrel is very entertaining.

Edited by PettiTheYeti

Ember because she's only useful for low-mid level infested defense and becomes useless for high level enemies. Frost because all you do is put snow globes everywhere.

You obviously haven't used Ember enough to become good with her. Either that or I am one of the only people in the game who has figured out how to use her effectively. I use Ember as my main and I excel with her in most every mission I go in with her. I prefer her over Rhino 90% of the time.

The first 'frame I find to be rather boring is Saryn. Her abilities just don't do it for me. I could never get Moult to work, and then her Miasma was always lackluster for me. The second 'frame that does not capture my interest very much anymore is Rhino. He is too safe for me, so now I always use riskier 'frames; pretty much the "caster" Warframes (Ember, Nyx, Vauban, Nova).