Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simulacrum Mastery Rank Requirements

Le_Beans

Hi, I'm a new-ish player (Rank 7) and I recently unlocked the simulacrum. I had been excited about unlocking this because I had been trying to create a dread build that would (hopefully) function against high level (high armour) enemies. I was dissapointed however to discover that I was only able to create a maximum of level 65 enemies, meaning that I was unable to test the build in the simulacrum. While I understand that keeping the higher level enemies locked behind a couple more thousand hours played does keep people playing which is of course fine, but I think that the MR requirements on the higher power weapons (like the Vakor Hek and Tigris Prime) are more that enough for this purpose and the effective ban on using the simulacrum at low levels just prohibits and disinsentivises the creation and testing of more powerful builds in newer players and ultimately loses players (and profit ;D I might add) for DE.

Well I don't use my simulacrum much often, but if you're saying that yoou need to be a certain mastery to be able to summon high-level enemies, I'd agree with you. It is possible for a MR7 player to already have an end-game weapon (Take Dex Sybaris as an example) with several formas end top range mods (even if bought from other players) so a MR lock wouldn't make much sense. Kudos!