Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR practice test inconvenience

Akeiresh

I am sure that there have been cases of certain MR tests requiring some of you to practice more than once or twice in Simaris' Sanctuary. (MR 19 test, I'm looking at you.) Certain tests give you just one retry, others give you up to three. However, I've noticed that it becomes just a *slight* inconvenience if you struggle with a particular one, and you have to constantly go back and forth between the relay just to try again.

What I can't understand, however, is why not just allow infinite amount of retries in the practice mode until you're absolutely satisfied with your results? Once you feel comfortable with trying the actual test, just quit the mission through normal means, and then go through with qualification.

Agreed. I recently did the MR17 test and failed my first try. After some research went and tried a build in the test and completed it. Wanted to go again just to make sure I got it down and was surprised that there is a limit.I think the limit is a bad idea.

10 minutes ago, Dradonhunter11 said:

MR 19 was hard, but somehow I found a way to cheese it, Use sarpa, shoot orb and enemy and rescue the target (yeah, sarpa shot can destroy the orb :D, Not sure if it's a glitch tough)

This should have been fixed since octavia update. Or was it that the redeemer could not activate them.

1 minute ago, (PS4)ExcessiveSteeze said:

This should have been fixed since octavia update. Or was it that the redeemer could not activate them.

Reedemer got fixed, but never the sarpa, I did MR 19 last week so Ik what I'm talking about (I can record if you want)

22 hours ago, Dradonhunter11 said:

MR 19 was hard, but somehow I found a way to cheese it, Use sarpa, shoot orb and enemy and rescue the target (yeah, sarpa shot can destroy the orb :D, Not sure if it's a glitch tough)

I actually managed to do it with Cerata and some careful aiming and precision. Couldn't destroy the orbs, but the ranged capability was more than useful.

Still though, I am more than well aware that some of the MR tests from 20 to 24 will require me several attempts of practice, but it would just be a nice convenience thing to be able to do it within the same mission without requiring to deal with loading screens. My computer is half-decent so it doesn't really have too big of a problem loading in and out, but I'm very well aware that there are a lot of people playing Warframe that don't have a particularly good computer. In turn, loading screens would take longer.

On 8/5/2017 at 9:22 PM, Akeiresh said:

I am sure that there have been cases of certain MR tests requiring some of you to practice more than once or twice in Simaris' Sanctuary. (MR 19 test, I'm looking at you.) Certain tests give you just one retry, others give you up to three. However, I've noticed that it becomes just a *slight* inconvenience if you struggle with a particular one, and you have to constantly go back and forth between the relay just to try again.

What I can't understand, however, is why not just allow infinite amount of retries in the practice mode until you're absolutely satisfied with your results? Once you feel comfortable with trying the actual test, just quit the mission through normal means, and then go through with qualification.

Lol. 

Just makes you wonder why this wasn't thought of during the original conception and implementation. It's like they just added the ability to do the Mastery Rank test without it actually counting towards being done, but didn't think about the implications of doing such. 

Kind of like how we only JUST NOW got the ability to freeze enemies/be invincible in the simulacrum.