Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sargus Ruk - A gameplay change to improve the fight.

InDueTime-EN-

We all know that invulnerability phases can be annoying if you can't do anything about it. So let's give a way for us to trigger Sargus' vulnerabilities.

There are many ways that I can think of to do this : 

• Throw explosive canisters at Sargas.

This one is pretty simple, there are already some explosive canisters in Sargas' room. We only need a way to spawn new ones and a way to actually throw them at Sargus. A conveyor belt can solve the spawning issue. And we can make it so melee attacks or interact button(kick or shove animation) will push the canister in the direction that the warframe is facing. 

• Meltdown

Adding a way to trigger a melt down in the room will give the general a reason to vent as well as adding added challenge by spawning fire hazards. This can either be triggered by hacking panels or have players stand on pads for a certain duration (Just so we have this gameplay feature outside of Trials). Maybe even a combination of the two but I don't know how that would work on solo. The pads sound better to me because it will add the condition that when there are not enough players in the required amount of pads, the area would start to cool down and Sargas would close his exhausts. And there can be added hazards when standing on the pads.

• Rampart mounted flamethrower

There can be several mounted flamethrowers or one big one. But to add a bit more challenge you would need to fuel these things before you can use them. The fuels can be dropped by enemy units (can be specific to scorches/hyeka masters). After that, you can shoot Sargas with the flamethrower causing him to heat up and require him to open up his weak points. 

Edited by InDueTime-EN-
Some grammar fix

• 2 weeks later...