Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Launcher crashing after Hydro update

prometheus2573

21 minutes ago, Diabolus_Nocte said:

I genuinely cannot play Warframe because the launcher refuses to download the update. I've been trying for at least half an hour now and i'm starting to get pissed.

30 minutes you couldn't play the game that is free to play and you may or may not have put any money into is no reason to 'get pissed'. Things happen sometimes, you should have some patience.

2 minutes ago, Hobie-wan said:

30 minutes you couldn't play the game that is free to play and you may or may not have put any money into is no reason to 'get pissed'. Things happen sometimes, you should have some patience.

NO money but losing time, and put a price to the time of our lives XD if we piss off we have the right, 3 hours in the same any patient has a limit

25 minutes ago, vazkobain said:

NO money but losing time, and put a price to the time of our lives XD if we piss off we have the right, 3 hours in the same any patient has a limit

It's just a game. It the grand scheme of things it isn't important. It isn't someone beating on your door while you're trying to sleep or waiting a long time on an ambulance. I'm sure there are other games to play, people to talk to instead, or errands that could be done.

That being said, it is annoying and hopefully it gets sorted out for people having the problem soon. I did manage to update while on my lunch break, though I didn't try playing. So I might be lucky if there are still issues this evening.