Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading/market

PrimeProx

How about creating normal market were people can auction stuff by simply adding them to console or auction for price they want to sell (like for 24h or so). Depositing item to auction would cost credits, depending on quantity and time you want your item auction + taxes for mother lotus for this GODLY THING. It would help a lot of people save time and patience becouse now half game is like spending your time in trade chat ...

13 minutes ago, Heckzu said:

Please learn to use the search function.

There are already a multitude of threads on this topic, and DE has no plans to implement an AFK trade system for good reason.

And then been told that they necro the thread. There is a reason why this topic is having new threads again and again. 

With the riven mods the trade chat is more chaotic, there are more who overpriced hoping to scam newbies.

AH can be tweaked as a online only thing. Does not need to buy them from AH. Just give us a way to browse and and items efficiently. 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)wildcats1369my said:

Except that the discussion seems to have fallen on deaf ears

Because the discussion is inconclusive at best. Everyone brings up anecdotal evidence or theorizes how it would work out. There are games where modified versions of auction houses (ex. Blind auctions) have worked somewhat. There are others where the economy crashes and the disparity between veterans/wallet warriors and new players become almost insurmountable. 

The majority seem to be on the cautious side and do not want a traditional auction house. DE has also said they do not want the traditional system.

Your suggestion is not an auction house but rather a message board which is what other people have also come up with. It would be identical warframe market which is a free resource that DE does not need to spend any time maintaining, building infrastructure, or debugging. What possible reason would there be to have it in game? 

I've read on threads here people saying warfare.market isn't verified or certified by DE. I can't talk about what i don't know, but i do know that in order to use market site you have to link it with the warframe.com account.  For people who don't know, when you are not on the site you appear offline, when you are finally on the site you get to choose your status between online on site or online in game.  So IF market site is ok with DE why not link market to your game account (with authentication methods etc)  and as soon as you come online in the game you would appear online in game on the site?  this would resolve the AFK issue.