Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

syndicates...again

ChaoticEdge

you know about the plain of eldion or whatever it is pose to come out.  Yea which syndicates want that place as well, will it the steel mirdian or New Loka will be there at plain of eldion?

Its common thinking ok, to realized none the syndicates aren't there in the market, nor the other syndicates set up shop on plain of eldion, that would be nice if all them is there and you can do mission of theirs on the open world.  Be nice ring to it...:satisfied:, but I would like them be there still.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

I'd actually like Syndicate involvement with the Plains and Cetus, either missions that require deployment to them or general presence in various areas. Something like Meridian telling you that one of the colonies they have under protection is running low on food supplies and their operatives stationed there have run out of provisions as well, so they need you to hunt a set amount of specific creatures that lurk only in the plains at certain times during the day/night cycle.

2 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

I'd actually like Syndicate involvement with the Plains and Cetus, either missions that require deployment to them or general presence in various areas. Something like Meridian telling you that one of the colonies they have under protection is running low on food supplies and their operatives stationed there have run out of provisions as well, so they need you to hunt a set amount of specific creatures that lurk only in the plains at certain times during the day/night cycle.

yea that I would agree for sure.  As new loka they probably want materials in plains.  Then again we got lots people wants in plains, red veil found groups of enemies need to be killed, hexies probably want a study of searching some old ruin about couple books left behind or left by the orokin's data log, suda probably want check bunch research, sequence probably want you hijack some equpiments.

Everyone can get their wins wins there.

3 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

sequence probably want you hijack some equpiments

They did state that the Corpus visit Cetus as well, and we also saw some Comba/Scrambus looking guys seemingly trading with one of the shop owners. If Sequence has anything to do with Cetus/Plains, it's probably nothing related to violence given their ethics (ignoring death squads, but those make everyone look bad).

Just now, LazerSkink said:

They did state that the Corpus visit Cetus as well, and we also saw some Comba/Scrambus looking guys seemingly trading with one of the shop owners. If Sequence has anything to do with Cetus/Plains, it's probably nothing related to violence given their ethics (ignoring death squads, but those make everyone look bad).

but you forgot sequence, need products, that why hijack is one them.  Best products is stealing another products and who do the dirty jobs?  Simple we tennos do the dirty jobs as the sequence act all peacefully and pretend to say "we didn't steal this stuff" looking at each other to do the playing dumb question.  Corpus been stealing and scheming stuff long time.  hijack is probably one thing on top.

3 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

but you forgot sequence, need products, that why hijack is one them.  Best products is stealing another products and who do the dirty jobs?  Simple we tennos do the dirty jobs as the sequence act all peacefully and pretend to say "we didn't steal this stuff" looking at each other to do the playing dumb question.  Corpus been stealing and scheming stuff long time.  hijack is probably one thing on top.

Well, hijacking already stolen goods to be placed in the trade market sounds hilarious, so I guess.

1 hour ago, ChaoticEdge said:

but you forgot sequence, need products, that why hijack is one them.  Best products is stealing another products and who do the dirty jobs?  Simple we tennos do the dirty jobs as the sequence act all peacefully and pretend to say "we didn't steal this stuff" looking at each other to do the playing dumb question.

You know I thought that kind of thing is more of Darvo's antic.

6 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

You know I thought that kind of thing is more of Darvo's antic.

as we know, it never stops until one them hook on drugs...corpus drugs...I wonder how do corpus make drugs?  Nvm less lollygaging in thoughts more wants in plain of eldion.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

Hm, what the syndicates would be doing in the Plains huh? My thoughts:

Steel Meridian - Fighting the Grineer? Or maybe just trying to defend the colony, Cetus, and what not.

Cephalon Suda - Probably just exploring the Orokin tower.

Arbiter of Hexis - What would they do? scouring the Orokin tower for Tenno history?

Perrin Sequence - Most likely trading with the colonies. Or scavenging whatever they can find in the bases we cleared out.

Red Veil - Probably just helping the Meridian, since I don't think they have any interest in the Plain otherwise.

New Loka - Frolicking in the Plains? or collecting pure samples of Earth plants?

20 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

Hm, what the syndicates would be doing in the Plains huh? My thoughts:

Steel Meridian - Fighting the Grineer? Or maybe just trying to defend the colony, Cetus, and what not.

Cephalon Suda - Probably just exploring the Orokin tower.

Arbiter of Hexis - What would they do? scouring the Orokin tower for Tenno history?

Perrin Sequence - Most likely trading with the colonies. Or scavenging whatever they can find in the bases we cleared out.

Red Veil - Probably just helping the Meridian, since I don't think they have any interest in the Plain otherwise.

New Loka - Frolicking in the Plains? or collecting pure samples of Earth plants?

Steel - defending colony yes, but the colony hate the grineers

suda - no, it will explore orokin tower, but it will try explore or see a sample of sentient's parts for tenno try be more effectived (as yet here we go again with hunhow did it again)

hexis - they probably teach the little kids how the tenno become its history or so on stuff which they would will seek out for orokin's data logs (with their lollygags chat line)

sequence - scavenging yes, but the one thing they like batman is that they can't go without RobIn at places.

Veil - well they had worship a mental kid for the moment giving the wt fug man why r u worshiping a kid, but it would be fresh new starts that they could pratices to spy on

Spoiler

*cough* *cough* pedo *cough*

loka - nope they discover they weren't recovering ordinary plants at all, it was more of genetic twisted plants that try be the original plant, so why not collect and try make the earth back its old alpha. (which saying in deny their things aren't original plants)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What else quite simple joke to pull is a prime potato, so why da fug not?  It would be good joke for one the civilian talk about rare potato that is growing and all we try search for potato in some random place that is extreamly hard and get a reward a prime potato as decroation.  Why if you ask why a prime potato, its a hint of portal 2 refences.

Edited by ChaoticEdge