Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leveling in 2017.

(PSN)fullblast35

First off, I am a very intense Warframe player.  I have started as a noob, did noob things.  In my pas noob life i didn't know how to get plat so i constantly sold my stuff to get new ones since i got the hang of how mastery worked.  With time i figured how to make plat, i bought slots and realized how new advanced player life was so empty.  I had sold everything in the past so i had to rebuild them again, including that loki prime systems nobody still won't sell.

I have literally rebuilt 99% of frames and weapons at least 3 times.  You can imagine the amount of forma,  forma cycles, boosters i have been through. but thats not the problem, i love this game.  But with time i noticed something that I'm sure a lot of you are not too happy about too. Applolodorus used to be grineer, i loved it.  for any new player it was the best place to level, then it turned to infestation while I'm a very good fan of headshots...

Moving on, Old Draco  was the God of leveling missions, you could still go in solo and get your gear leveled up but you'd probably have to do it at least twice.  I was never fan of interceptions except Draco. then it became a survival, a low level one. so i had to find something else, hydroid maps too much jumping and moving around different sections.... Aaaaah yes : AKKAD

And this is where the things get complicated for me.  

See,  Akkad is known by everyone, even mr0's get taxied there.  Sometimes you want to level more gear together which will require a  few more waves, but i'm smart enough to level all my gear with a maxed frame :)  But for some reason some people just want to be salty, even if they haven't maxed out everything, they leave at wave 5.  So now I decide to run survivals, as a more fun way to level.  but I need a decent enemy level to do it faster.  I can choose from Ophelia, Selkie,  Maybe ANI, ill get to MOT later in the thread.

these are my personal preferences, anybody can choose any mission to do their leveling depending on the time they are willing to spend in the game.  But see, no matter what mission type choose there is always an issue to end it properly : 

Defense missions :  Most players do not exceed 10 waves. Some will go 15 20 but that's about it.  Keep in mind that I don't buy boosters every 3 days and it may occur i ant to level up while I don't have one.

Survivals :  

- Ophellia is where people come farm for polymer or try to get condition overload, so if I make it to 20 minutes without having someone wanting to leave i will get lucky.  don't get me wrong, I've met cool player who stayed in there for 2 hours with me just for the fun of it, but it's occasional and not  constant.

- Whenever I go to selkie I either fall into a squad where everybody is just unlocking the mission for 5 minutes or.....that's it.

- ANI is the official sponsor of Argon crystals for people who don't like to be stationary in void defense.  someone will extract anytime. between 5 10 waves. occasional players will stay 20 but again its not constant.

- MOT should be the right place for me but now players who want to unlock harrow quest have to unlock MOT in 5 min, argon farmers get in there too to try to simulate lifeofrio. whenever they die a couple of times they either leave squad or go straight to extraction.

I'm trying to take advantage of enemy spawn and affinity xp share rate when in full squad and this is the only reason i go public to level my gear.  Everybody is watching youtube videos for god builds endurance tips  but i can't find a tight squad to go in in serious gameplay these days.  I'm either caught up between players credit farming or farming resources, or prefer redoing 10 waves or 5 10 minutes over and over again.  New player don't know this but, there was a time in the game where your revives had a cool down. If you didn't finish calling down you would go in missions with one life, ONE.  everybody now is saving their precious non cooled down revives and leaving missions faster...Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?  Where is leveling going  right now :(

Hm, I don't see where you said you don't like Hydron in the OP, but well I heard that Stöfler on Lua is the next best thing to Hydron. Also there's still Berehynia of course, but that only works well with a premade.

Edited by DitsyPixie