Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there an enemy type that can insta-kill you in the derelict ?

DeadScream

Hi there,

Well, as the title says, I'm asking if this kind of unit exists in the game, except purposedly strong enemies such as Juggies (but hek, at least you can try to avoid their attacks). 

Explaination : it happens systematically when I'm playing (especially solo) a derelict survival to farm for Hema again and again and again and again , even at less than 5 minutes of mission some random enemy will just insta-kill me. 

I was wondering if it wasnt just an ancient or an eximus thing, but looking at the wikia I can't find it... 

So is it a thing or just a very recurrent bug ? I mean, I'm okay if an enemy can one shot me but I would like to know who it is, so I can cut his head before he makes me leave the mission at 15 minutes just because i'm out of revives (btw, 15 minutes of survival give me only 8 mutagen samples if I don't feel like playing Nekros (and I never feel like playing Nekros :B))

Thanks,

5 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

Most likely it's this:

latest?cb=20131207111708

Toxic Ancients. They can occasionally unleash a toxic breath in front of them that deal (very) heavy toxic damage, enough to down most Vitality boosted frames in 2-3 seconds. And that's at level 30-40 as well.

God, it was only them for all this time :O 

Thanks for info, I will have to take care of them