Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

THE BEST REWORK FOR RHINO HANDS DOWN!!!

Dohako

18 hours ago, DeadScream said:

Ehh I don't think a "running" charge would be good, even though it may be fun to use. 

I'm more talking about keeping Rhino Charge as it is, but you can aim it downwards (not upwards contrary to Zephyr's Tailwind) and trigger blast effects when you hit a surface. 

I kind of like your rework idea, but I disagree with some points that have been discussed by other users :) 

The point of video games is to have fun... what.

On 8/18/2017 at 1:58 PM, Quedion said:

You know, I dont normally comment on forum posts, but 

thats just @(*()$ disrespectful and rude to someone that was asking questions.

"small tweaks"

I @(*()$ fell off my chair laughing. Read your own damn "rework". Its @(*()$ garbage. You want to make RHINO, who can shrug off a lvl 250+ heavy gunner, EVEN STRONGER? What is wrong with you? Rhino is already extremely good for endurance runs, assassinations, (to an extent) defenses, mobile defenses, whatever. Rhino works really well at his current state, and at the moment the only thing that I would change would be his passive. 

Please, dont suggest broken reworks that dont matter? Thanks. I think we need reworks on Hydroid, Wukong, and Zephyr more than Rhino.

Are you kidding? He can barely stand a wave of physically enhanced corpus MOAs in a sortie without all of his augments. Also, you need to watch your tone, its quite hypocritical of you to call him disrespectful as you do the same

On 8/24/2017 at 7:32 PM, Insidiatorii said:

For one, they do benefit each ability, at least i think they do. And how would I be slowing down his abilities exactly? 

Those augments (ironclad charge, iron shrapnel and reinforcing stomp benefit ironskin only.) I'm not saying his abilities will be slowed down. I'm speaking of the warframe itself rhino. No one likes to have to speed up a frame. Basically is almost like you turning him into a berserker mod but at a much slower pace. If you follow me?

On 8/25/2017 at 3:57 AM, (Xbox One)Knight Raime said:

Rhino is fine.  And he doesn't need to use his augments to perform just fine inside relevant content.  80+ enemies are pushing it where specific builds/weapon combinations are going to be required.  And wanting to be able to walk in that kind of content without having to do that just means the enemies would have to become even stronger which we don't need more of.

A better passive would be nice and being able to recast iron skin without the augment would be great.  But those could really only be the things i'd be fine with.

Also "relying on iron skin" is a piss poor argument.  He's a tank frame.  All frames that have the capability of taking punishment rely on some fashion to midigate damage taken.  To think that's a balance problem or a problem of the frame is just hilarious.  Not to mention false.  You need to use his 4 in order to CC so you're not taking buckets of damage constantly.  You need roar to keep your teams damage output up with the enemies that are continuing to scale.  And his charge is cheap CC as is that can be even better for him if using an augment.

I'm not going to even touch on your attitude.  So instead i'll say this.  You have an issue with him relying on iron skin? Don't use it.  you can freely use a stomp focused build on level 50 enemies and below to live just as well.  You can also make a roar focused build which lets you kill things faster so you don't take damage as much.  Or you can use an even build that lets you use all powers effectively but not to their fullest potential.

If you want to use him in content that has 80+ leveled enemies grab his augments.  He doesn't need to be reworked because of your stubborn attitude or fake problems.

This is my counter argument and after you watch these videos convince other players who are reading this thread on this statement you made...

7 hours ago, Dohako said:

This is my counter argument and after you watch these videos convince other players who are reading this thread on this statement you made...

Don't see how either of these videos counter the fact that rhino doesn't need augments in relevant content.  Or anything else I stated.  Also using testing room footage proves nothing.  it's not a substitute for actual gameplay.  So.  Not responding further.

This thread is garbage, been up for weeks and no likes.

A frame with i-frames, a party damage buff, and potential 62.5m range lockdown CC with solid duration that doesn't require LoS does not need buffs. The argument being made is that he doesn't scale into endgame well when literally every part of his kit scales incredibly well in endgame. His Iron Skin providing i-frames and then grows based on damage taken during said period and hard CC alone is hard to beat. If anything, he may need tuned down as an argument could be made that he does too much (top tier support, tank, and CC potential)

This is insanity.