Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silence of Ragnarok Applys Closed

KaosMaximo

Silence of Ragnarok

Full atm and not accepting more members till more slots are avaliable

XPA9qUf.png

About us

Silence of Ragnarok it's a small Ghost clan alerady with all labs and with most of the research done, we currently have about 5 active players, the dojo has everything already built, the main language it's english and we have a Discord and FB page for comms, its not a requirement but its always nice to have everyone at least on discord to make things easier.

What we look for

We are looking for active players willing to do daily raids, sorties and any other activity in the game, remember that once POE its out, having a good team will be really important to take down some of the end content, be friendly and willing to have a good time with everyone else, we have people from different parts of the world so being cool with different kind of people it's important for us, we are focusing now in finishing all the remaining research and colors before upgrading to the next tier to make it easier to farm for stuff, the faster we finish this the faster keep growing!

What do we offer

A small but fast growing group, already with most of the research done and a friendly community willing to help out and do stuff in group, with active and experienced players

Map of the Clan Dojo

DKDSRJt.jpg?1

Requirements

Be active - inactive players will get the boot

Don't be toxic - same as above

War within quest finished or about to do it/finish

No mic needed

No MR needed

How to Apply

IGN: KaosMaximo

MR: 17

Discord name and #: KaosMaximo #3768 / no discord

War within quest status: finished / rdy to start / started

About yourself and why you want to join: [InstertTextHere]

Edited by KaosMaximo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello. I'm an experienced player for 2 years of playing Warframe. Looking to join an active clan like yours. There will be few times that I'm not active due to college or other activities. Hopefully we'll get along.

IGN: TCOfrank

Edited by TCOfrank

On 9/25/2017 at 10:03 AM, TCOfrank said:

Hello. I'm an experienced player for 2 years of playing Warframe. Looking to join an active clan like yours. There will be few times that I'm not active due to college or other activities. Hopefully we'll get along.

IGN: TCOfrank

sended inv in game welcome to the clan and dont worry about RL stuff we all deal with it as long as everyone is active there should not be any problem

On 9/25/2017 at 11:42 AM, Skrypt said:

I am well on the joining. My in-game name is Skrypt

we reached 10 slots skrypt but if we have space later on and you still interested feel free to send an apply in the forums 

Edited by KaosMaximo

IGN: cocodoge

MR: 13

Discord name and #: Backa. (yes period is there in my name)  #8478

War within quest status: Finished

About yourself and why you want to join: I'm, a returning player, and I'm looking for an active clan to get missions and farming runs done.

22 minutes ago, cocodoge said:

IGN: cocodoge

MR: 13

Discord name and #: Backa. (yes period is there in my name)  #8478

War within quest status: Finished

About yourself and why you want to join: I'm, a returning player, and I'm looking for an active clan to get missions and farming runs done.

Invited to the clan! welcome cocodoge