Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why are no weapon loadouts still not in the game?? And remove auto unequipping!!

NebbyOtt

DE said in a DevStream AAAGGEESS ago that they would make it so that you could unequip everything and swing your fists. Still not doable.

And what pisses me off is when i run out of ammo on my weapon, (I bring only one weapon on more than one occasion) Stupid- just puts his weapon away like "DUUHR WON'T BE NEEDING TISH NO MOAR." What? Am I going to kill them with my good looks? Is fashion frame going to kill the enemies?

DON'T FORCE ME TO PUT AWAY MY WEAPON WHEN I RUN OUT OF AMMO. ESPECIALLY SINCE THE LENZ CAME OUT AND ESPECIALLY SINCE I CAN'T SWING MY FISTS LIKE A SMART PERSON.

If i had a nickle for every time my warframe unequipped my weapon without my instruction i would be able to afford a prime bundle!

DO NOT DO WHAT I DO NOT TELL YOU TO DO.

I'm sorry but the auto unequip feature is so stupid and it gets me so pissed off because it happens so often and its so stupid. I'll be minding my own buissness using the lenz, and then i'll get to a huge crowd of enemies.. alright time to kill them all in one satisfying blast! PTHTHTHTH! My warframe fires the Euphona Prime slug in the middle of the crowd like an idiot and i die. Just make it an option in the options menu that i can disable!!

Edited by TennoHack

17 minutes ago, TennoHack said:

DE said in a DevStream AAAGGEESS ago that they would make it so that you could unequip everything and swing your fists. Still not doable.

IIRC, they said they were thinking about it, but were inclined to say no and only let us do it on special occasions (like Halloween alerts). Can you link a source?

5 minutes ago, Fiftycentis said:

i'm a kiddo, i don't want to be mature

No your not. You look youthful but your not actually a child.

1 minute ago, bluepheonix13 said:

Can you link a source?

No, because it was in the middle of a DevStream and i don't feel like going through all of them for that one line. But someone asked because it was something you can already do in the Zanuka quest, and their reaction was "Yeah we can do that, we can totally do that!"

I do think if we lack a melee equipped, pressing quick melee with a weapon in-hand should bash with it similar to how the enemies do.

It gets a little annoying when I'm leveling a weapon, and I don't want to waste ammo so I bullet jump against a resource deposit three times.

I watch my ammo count meticulously; I cannot relate. 

The only time my weapon auto switches is when the panthera glitches on my when I use primary fire. 

And yeah, I've been asking for this entirely simple, QoL feature for a while. It looks like it's going to turn out like Parkour 2.0 three years for actual implementation.