Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defense Mission Toxic Behavior

(PSN)Joshhwwaaaaaa

I'm getting pretty sick and tired of playing Defense Missions only to have that 1 guy leave at the last second. Especially when I had messaged earlier something like: "20 Waves 4 Relics?". And they say they're down to do that. 

I want something in place to prevent this. Like a 3 second timer for whichever side you vote on.

Anything in place to prevent this would be welcome. I'm just brainstorming ideas so that we can put an end to this behavior.

Thanks.

On PC there is a thing where people who chose Stay/leave as an entire squad causes the stay/leave menu to abruptly disappear and allows the mission to proceed faster, but yeah, maybe a short cooldown if you choose leave/stay and others are choosing the same option.

One example of this idea:
Let's say 3/4 of a squad choose stay, and the 3rd and 2nd member try to flash-leave (but get held back by a 3-second cooldown), forcing them to stay in the mission, the 4th one's already on the leave side. 

3 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

On PC there is a thing where people who chose Stay/leave as an entire squad causes the stay/leave menu to abruptly disappear and allows the mission to proceed faster, but yeah, maybe a short cooldown if you choose leave/stay and others are choosing the same option.

One example of this idea:
Let's say 3/4 of a squad choose stay, and the 3rd and 2nd member try to flash-leave (but get held back by a 3-second cooldown), forcing them to stay in the mission, the 4th one's already on the leave side. 

If I could migrate my PSN account to PC I would be a very happy man.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Joshhwwaaaaaa said:

[Account migration desire quotato]

Microsoft (Xbox) and Sony (PSN) are not going to let that happen, ever.

If you wish to go to PC, make sure you know some friends on that side who can help you over a few hurdles because of starting fresh.

Getting (almost) everything on PC would take you roughly a month if you put in some effort, before going to gather all the Primes you can, of course.

With said friends, you'll be able to catch up to your console side very quickly. Speaking of console sides, I am yet to begin Chains of Harrow on Xbox One (mainly because I'm not all too fussed at the moment about my Console side's lack of progression, maybe after Plains hits consoles, then I may revisit it).