Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After Plains of Eidolon - Dojo Love?

Saavedro

I know Digital Extremes is very busy with the next big update, but afterwards when the dust has settled, could the Dojo/Alliance/Dark Sector side of Warframe get some love please? I feel as though these areas of the game have been left in the dust.

The Dojo is a stagnant place to only trade and research. Things like the obstacle course has been obsolete and broken for over two years now (U17). I feel as though the Dojo should be the heart of a clan. I envision an option to dock your landing craft and make the Dojo your "home", so instead of going back to your orbiter, you'd be at your Dojo after missions. There would be more interaction between your clan mates beyond just lines of text in chat.

I have to admit I miss the days when clans went head to head in competition to get to the top of leader boards. In the beginning, there was a new event every month, and it was very exciting! There should be more of this! Who doesn't like some friendly competition and/or rivalry? But as to how, I'm not sure. Maybe a sortie type of deal? Maybe even find a way roll Dark Sectors into it.

Speaking of Dark Sectors... The system went in kind of half baked and has been frozen in armistice for over two years as well (U16). I remember running the missions repeatedly only for who had the biggest payout in credits, and boy do I remember it getting dull quick. I feel it's about time to dust the Solar Rails off and make something happen again. Maybe incorporate Archwing into it and make it like a Fomorian fight? Open PvP map to destroy sections of the rail until it explodes? It has been so long that there are probably tons of ideas to make it interesting again. Alliances could use a purpose other than a larger chatroom pool.

My apologies for rambling, but I thank you for reading!

-Saav