Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How De And The Design Council Ruined Warframe.

Soulie

i actually love her. Aesthetically she has a few things going for her; she's cute and unique. Look at all the sci-fi shooter games out there and look at all the power armor. They are just rehashes of each other and somehow this game manages to pump unique suit after another. This feat never ceases to amaze me.

Edited by ForumSmurf

Those are eyes?

And cutie marks? What are those even?

And hooves, too? No, those are leg warmers over heels.

Is that your Nova? Did you specifically color her to try and make her look like Rarity to reinforce your pathetic point? I bet you did.

Those are eyes?

And cutie marks? What are those even?

And hooves, too? No, those are leg warmers over heels.

Is that your Nova? Did you specifically color her to try and make her look like Rarity to reinforce your pathetic point? I bet you did.

Also, note that angle he took the pic at, to make the feet look more hoof like.

I came here to find rage, and instead I found facepalm.

Also, note that angle he took the pic at, to make the feet look more hoof like.

So. Much. Facepalm.

Since when the Council can choose the design of a warframe? From what I've seen, the Council can only choose what type of warframe they want from a pre-determined selection. There are no "submit a design" or "tell us how you want this warframe to look like" options.

And I dislike bronies.

Edited by RextintorZ

I really see more of her design resembling a lamb. I have a few where I live and her "leg warmers" resemble the thick, fluffy legs of a lamb and her head is small and round like one, too.

089bc7c9-fc88-4314-8211-c4d62e7a280d.jpg

So really, you see what you want to see.

Ah, glad you explained that well, and in depth.

Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? No? I thought so.

Oh look, this topic again. Such a complete waste of time, for your deity of choices' sake, this is the internet, grow thicker skin or just don't post anything, you accomplish nothing with this and never will.