The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rising Tide Contest is Live!

[DE]Helen

Hey, there I decided to put in an entry with a little story based on the lore you add in with some of the frame codex entry I hope you enjoy! :)

Fading....

I see red, the red glow of emergency lights and alarms blaring. Loyal Grineer evacuating the ship. Fading.... Moisture. Water. I feel it slowly fill my boots wetting my feet. Fading...

My clothes feel so heavy, waterlogged. Fading.... All is quiet, my lungs fill with water and I can only wonder why. As I make peace with my death I hear it, the same alarm from when they struck. I hear the door being forced open and the weight of the metal crushing my spine lift away as if an anvil being lifted off of a feather my bones feel weak. Broken. Fading....

And there it was that "Thing" we had created inspired by that mad man Alad V and his Zanuka project, What were they thinking. The Orokin child inside corrupted by that maddening poison and here it was about to destroy that which had put it into existence... They were the first... And last...

Fading....

-(Project Hydroid) Grineer Kuva Logs

"A Kuva corrupted Hydroid emerges from the depths in a sunken Kuva vessel."9CVwMyi.jpg

-GamerGal (PC)

Edited by GamerGal
  • Like 1

UeFdpQr.jpg me (chance131) as lotus hydroid and D_Dogz2000 as stalker hydroid to the right captured on ps4. I don't know if it matters if I'm using the PC account for forums or if I have to use the ps4 account? Sorry if this is inconvenient.

Edited by chance1311
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, chance1311 said:

UeFdpQr.jpg me (chance131) as lotus hydroid and (PS4)D_Dogz2000 as stalker hydroid to the right captured on ps4. I don't know if this matters if I'm using the PC account for forums or if I have to use the ps4 account as well even when they are linked to each other? Sorry if this is inconvenient.

Edited by chance1311
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, chance1311 said:

UeFdpQr.jpg me (chance131) as lotus hydroid and D_Dogz2000 as stalker hydroid to the right captured on ps4. I don't know if this matters if I'm using the PC account for forums or if I have to use the ps4 account as well even when they are linked to each other? Sorry if this is inconvenient.

Just wanted to say I meant to post to this account not my pc one I'm realizing now my mistake but yeah im sorry this is my first time using the forums