Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vechicles For The Good Or For The Bad

rechot

we should have vehicle in warframe. i mean imagine this 8 player combat 4 on the inside 4 on the outside. i mean we could have our own customisable spaceships i dont expect this to happen soon. maybe in a year or on update 13, but it would be very interesting to have space combat in a game that has many planets you visit. it could be something you buid in the dojo like a hanger bay. For all clan ships to dock. we could also have submerine to get the seven seas or something like that. i would love to fly a fighter jet over earth. enemies should have bigger and better heavy enemies i mean greineer must have tanks. if there human. and corpus shouldhave mini weaker vershions of there hyena, jackels, and raptors. then infected can have trap like infected. For example a plant has become infected and will lash out swinging vines, or posion sacks drop like grapes. i think this would make it much harder for players in stead of spamming one ability,

NOPE!

I agree, No for vechicles, you lazy bums players forgot, this isn't where you can land your bike that is where it is easy riding off kill objective very fast.  You can do that on your tenno's models stuff, so go farm and get the speed boost.  Calling it unbalance unless the developer feel like add AA turrent to defend area...then I won't stop them.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

Look at Star Wars Battlefront 2 , space wars is a really important part of it. Perhaps we can ride the space ship while going to mission, and on extraction we are trying to escape from enemied pursuing us. We can also make space battles, but then it would go to eve online so spaceship customisation thing shouldt be overdone. And everyone search battlefront 2 on youtube and get and idea of it.