The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The host needs the ability to kick ppl an set match modifiers

(PSN)remo_yesman

21 minutes ago, Andaius said:

Gabi makes more credits, I don't know why people say Hieracon is the place to make it. With the credit whip, and a credit booster 5 minutes can make me 90K if I'm using a nekros and get lucky with credit drops.  thats 180K in 10 minutes compared to only 150K in 9 minutes if we use your example... Plus survival is much simpler since you don't have to worry about defending anything.

Hieracon is 2-3minutes depending on Map Tileset layout. RNG on the 

So 150k in 6-9minutes for 3 runs. No Secura Lecta, Nekros or Chroma.

Gabi as a Survival is a minimum of 5mins per run.

If we said 2min 30sec was the average Hieracon run it would be 4 50k runs in 10minutes for 200k. Again with no Secura Lecta, Nekros or Chroma.

They are about the same with Hieracon having the possibility of more missions being run due to being a shorter mission. (Closest to old T4 Capture credit farm, back when Hieracon was a Survival)*

As for Infested excavation vs Survival...the 1st Excavator basically has no Ancients and is non-dramatic. 

Comparing Secura Lecta Hieracon run to Secura Lecta Gabi run would more easily show the credit comparsion.

Hieracon is 48k Mission credits with just booster and no Secura Lecta, Nekros, or Chroma. 

With Credit farming group Hieracon is around 60-75k for a 2-3min run. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)MrNishi said:

Hieracon is 2-3minutes depending on Map Tileset layout. RNG on the 

So 150k in 6-9minutes for 3 runs. No Secura Lecta, Nekros or Chroma.

Gabi as a Survival is a minimum of 5mins per run.

If we said 2min 30sec was the average Hieracon run it would be 4 50k runs in 10minutes for 200k. Again with no Secura Lecta, Nekros or Chroma.

They are about the same with Hieracon having the possibility of more missions being run due to being a shorter mission. (Closest to old T4 Capture credit farm, back when Hieracon was a Survival)*

As for Infested excavation vs Survival...the 1st Excavator basically has no Ancients and is non-dramatic. 

Comparing Secura Lecta Hieracon run to Secura Lecta Gabi run would more easily show the credit comparsion.

Hieracon is 48k Mission credits with just booster and no Secura Lecta, Nekros, or Chroma. 

With Credit farming group Hieracon is around 60-75k for a 2-3min run. 

I tried both before and made more on average on gabi personally. I never had much luck on first excavation being anywhere close to the extraction, and getting enough cells to drop quickly enough to get the 2-3 minute excavator. the times I actually timed some tests it was more like 6-7 minutes to get out in hieracon, where gabi you can do it in something like 5m 40s. Maybe there's a trick I'm missing, but Gabi seems atleast in my personal experience to be comparable.

While this doesn't resolve the issue of someone intrusive Joining in public..

The work around is always recruit and invite only.
Cultivate friends or clan members, and outsource the specific needs of your game parameters to them.
In the same right though, would you want to wind up being kicked for trying to coordinate
a more effective strategy or cohesion among a group of players you joined?

Public is meant to be loose and casual. Some people don't know what they're doing.
I mean, literally Do Not know what they are doing! New frames and weapons, new mechanics..
they're the backbone of gameplay in Warframe.

If You got kicked because you were afk 10 seconds for some phone call interruption, or your cat puking on your
computer desk... while you're 22 minutes into a survival or something..
Think about it.

New gun? Not Min-maxing? WOOPS! KICKED.
Not on Discord? KICKED
Not named joe, standing on one foot, singing the uzbekistan national anth.... KICKED!

Publics can have griefers enter and slow you down or bother you..
but kicks are just as likely to be weaponized!
Then you have both happening.
Statistically more pissed off confused people being outcast in one way or another,
in what is largely accepted as a (currently) very tolerant and welcoming game community.

Kicks would undermine the reputation of having a welcoming and tolerant game community.

Players who crave order and finding cohesive units make great clan leaders.
It's why we can start clans and recruit..
...and furthermore, we can kick from clans.

I'm not in total opposition.. I get why and where kicks have value to Improve and weed out potential irritants.

Though we do have the tools for specificity as it is.
We have work arounds that answer this on a macro level, even if we don't on a micro level.

Hell no, i hope DE will never listen to that.Has been a while but i had a inteception where the host kicked the team closely before the 4th round finished because another one in team pissed him off. (he used a program to cut of incoming ip adress).

If you wanna play with some self-imposed rules then go in the recruit chat/clan chat and look for people tagging along.

On 8/26/2017 at 11:07 AM, Andaius said:

I tried both before and made more on average on gabi personally. I never had much luck on first excavation being anywhere close to the extraction, and getting enough cells to drop quickly enough to get the 2-3 minute excavator. the times I actually timed some tests it was more like 6-7 minutes to get out in hieracon, where gabi you can do it in something like 5m 40s. Maybe there's a trick I'm missing, but Gabi seems atleast in my personal experience to be comparable.

That makes sense.

Survival is key to consistency, 5mins every time for 1st extraction, unless G3(Grineer Survival) appear to allow early extraction.

I've been an average of 3minutes for Excavation as it is only 100secs for 1st excavator. Then the rest of the time is transversing the map.

I'm hoping that PoE and other Planet-sized maps going forward will allow players to extract from mission at an individual level rather than 2 players forcing an extraction like current missions. (Just letting players jump in and out of endless, Open world missions. Receiving rewards only for the time spent in mission.)

Edited by (PS4)MrNishi