Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New way of explaining warframes

harmunator

Now warframes are explaint in just a plain texts in the codex or the market, what i propose is a hall where you can collect all the warframes by doing a mission. Doesn't need to be a hard mission but one that goes with the warframe you look for. I would even say it doesn't have to be always a mission where you need to shoot, just a mission that gives the warframe some character. And after the mission you have the warframe in your hall and it is possible to vieuw his stats and test the warframe in a simulacrum.

a bit of explaination on my vision:
These warframes are veteran wareframes who helps the Lotus on missions with advice or do the very hard missions. We can collect them by doing a mission given by the Lotus or a wareframe you helped already or the wareframe self. Ones we done the mission we can speak to the wareframe in a cantine (if someone has a idea for a cantine) or a room where these wareframes relax between their missions. This doesn't mean they are all in the room perhaps you need to go to a console because in there free time these tenno's do something else like killing or swimming, showering (hard missions means a lot of sweat), sports, ... or even a mission controleroom with the Lotus in sight. If you speak to them they explain how they work, where you can find them, but also tell you their story and you can test them in a cimulacrum to see if it is a wareframe for you. I dont like the idea of a wareframe on a throne or standing still where you just need to talk to them, and like the idea of giving the wareframes some character and emotions. A battle hardend Rhino, a playful Nezha, a sneaky perhaps plaguing Loki, a ninja Ash who follows the way of the ninja, ... . And would like to see that in their missions: like you need to go after Rhino because he filped after seeing a friend dead who he was working with. You need to run past corpses and fleeing enemys to a furius Rhino where you get the option to get back instantly like Lotus said and see Rhino not happy but a bit relaxed or help Rhino with his revenge. Or you go for a spy mission and all the objectifes are done without you being on the objectif. First time Lotus congrats you like she normaly does and you reply you did nothing, second time Lotus asks if you did anything and than start to search for someone she knows and thinks it does, and third time you get Loki to ask you to go to extraction very happly and laughing. Or Nezha to ask you to play a little bit with her and wants to be your friend because nobody exept the Lotus if she has time wants to play with her. It even has not to be for every warframe a other mission like for the mission with Rhino you go with a other veteran warframe like Excalibur to help you go to Rhino and protected you from harm.

I would like to see this character also bit if you talk to the warframes and learn from their past. Maybe they even can give some missions in the future for new wareframes or to learn a bit to play with them. Like when you unlock (build or buy) a wareframe you can go to that wareframe if you have done his mission and learn some of his past by doing some missions and earn your first exp. Or before you unlock them you can go in a cimulacrum and the wareframe himself explains a bit how his powers work and you can practice a bit on enemys without earning exp. Also perhaps is it a idea to give them specters to buy to call for aid so you can have different warframes to play with and who completes you build on your warframe. if you are a bit of lack of armor you can unlock a tankframe and ask for some specters of his kind, so it is a bit easyer to play with the warframe you like if you are just starting or doesn't have friends. But i feel like this way you have a bit like a teacher to teach you the ropes and it helps you to prevent to buy the warframes you dont like or where you cant work with. It also gives the oppertunity to get lots of new quests and gives you insight of the warframes.

You are a Tenno, the warframe is the suit of armor. You can get warframe specters by playing rescue missions, specters bluprints can be a reward from this missions, you can then choose a loadout from your own arsenal and create the specters to your liking.

That i know, but that would mean that if i like playing with trinity and i like to have a tank in my team i need to farm for a rhino or another tank frame or wait until i have found one to play with me, i dont want to say you buy the specters and can deploy them. Maybe you need to first build them or something like that, with weapons you have in your inventory. I just want for players who just start or who are not in a clan because reasons, to have the aid they need so if you like to play with a Loki to try him you can have a tankframe with you without farming for one. I know it is a farming game and so, but if you have good help and info it makes the game so mutch more fun to play.

Edited by harmunator