Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Howl of the Kubrow

Netoberg

Well, one of the first quests in the game, at a certain point you`ll need an incubator core, which you`ll need nano spores to build, which is only aquireable very late in the game, which makes no sense considering this is one of the first missions and make new players completly lost about the game...

Else you give the first incubator some other way or just change the items necessary to build it... even argon cristal shouldnt be there for a begginer mission, IMO...

Thumbs up if you agree or else explain why not...

Best regards

Edited by Netoberg

Very late in the game? You can acquire both resources with under half the planets in the star chart unlocked. (Even fewer if you get someone with the nodes unlocked to take you to missions.) I agree that you can get the Howl of the Kubrow mission too early, but since it takes place on Earth I guess they figured it made sense to allow people to get it as new players.

When I first started spores were a problem for me for both Howl of the Kubrow and for joining one of the syndicates. I was faced with a choice of either a mad dash over the star chart or a taxi which I didn't want to do whilst still learning the game (and I play solo) or buying spores with plat.

Howl off the Kubrow is flat out given to the player too early as a new player can't really afford the upkeep for a Kubrow. You have to clear half the star chart and finish 3 other quests (Once Awake, The Archwing, and New Strange) before you can build the incubator which just doesn't make sense.