The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Miasma And Related Bugs

CitizenV

Hotfix 9.4.1        

• Fix for selecting wrong friend when right-clicking in friends list (Context menu now pops up on right click release instead of right click down)
  • Nova Helmet customization colour fixes.
  • Fixes for Constitution mod and Fortitude mod not working as intended.
  • Flux rifle with Multishot crash fixes and over-the-top corpse destruction (phrases I never thought I’d type).
  • False HUD affinity fixed: Was saying “100” when truly giving double or Quad.
  • Fix for  Orokin Void Defense enemy levels – they are now back to their original difficulty. They obviously felt the new recruits could take on Tenno, how foolish.

Not really stealth fixed FYI. Chlora bug still need fixing though.

That was to likely fix Constitution's Knockdown Recovery not working. I restested it after that hotfix and saw no change.

Edited by CitizenV

Just comments under wiki Saryn. Currently of 24 days ago. Now i saw that you already responded to them but why they get different results from you, so strange.

Ah! I remember those comments. I was hoping they would recheck and respond, but they never did :(. Someone else got the same results as me around that time, so that's why I was pretty sure the mods still did not stack.

Im new to the game and use saryn as my main so im trying to understand this as i would like to forma her properly. As it stands now.... correct me if im wrong but -both- continuity and constitution are stacking properly and doing more damage then if you only had one of them. (This is without chlora helm, the helm + both mods does less damage from what ive seen posted. )

Im new to the game and use saryn as my main so im trying to understand this as i would like to forma her properly. As it stands now.... correct me if im wrong but -both- continuity and constitution are stacking properly and doing more damage then if you only had one of them. (This is without chlora helm, the helm + both mods does less damage from what ive seen posted. )

Yes Continuity and Constitution with default or Hemlock helm is the best at the moment. The same is true for Venom if anyone is curious.

Thanks to Darzk for bringing this up in another thread. Constitution and Continuity is also working with Chlora now.

7oHpf0W.png

I also don't think the double ticks are related host/client. I've gotten them before when I was host and even I'm playing by myself in Online/Private mode. I don't think I've seen them in Solo mode though.

Edited by CitizenV