Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa's Peacemaker

YaaaaaJ

Question

8 answers to this question

Power range affects the minimum field of view. When peacemaker is at at max spool, Narrow minded + stretch (79% range) gives enough leeway to aim at an enemy and actually shoot at it, while minimum range can cause issues where if you don't aim directly at center of mass you won't actually fire. I do think Narrow minded + stretch + cunning drift in the exilus to be the perfect range for mesa in general, as it allows her 2 to hit enemies outside of impending melee range.

Edited by torint_man

10 minutes ago, torint_man said:

Power range affects the minimum field of view. When peacemaker is at at max spool, Narrow minded + stretch (79% range) gives enough leeway to aim at an enemy and actually shoot at it, while minimum range can cause issues where if you don't aim directly at center of mass you won't actually fire. I do think Narrow minded + stretch + cunning drift in the exilus to be the perfect range for mesa in general, as it allows her 2 to hit enemies outside of impending melee range.

If you have a smaller range. hot it'll affect the field of view?

6 minutes ago, torint_man said:

Less range means a smaller FoV, which means less leeway in terms of aiming

So she stops firing whne at max pool becaue I have a smaller range. Becaue my FoV is small. She can't aim.

Just now, YaaaaaJ said:

So she stops firing whne at max pool becaue I have a smaller range. Becaue my FoV is small. She can't aim.

She will still fire, it's just a bit of a pain because at minimum range, she only has 9 degrees to aim at the center of mass of the enemy.