The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt Cosplay!

PuppetsMind

Oh my, is somebody really making a Warframe cosplay? Bravo! I hope to see it when it's done.

Do you plan on making some weapons too? That'd be super!

if i have enough time to (i have to finish the entire thing before the 23rd of next month before i leave home for college again) i'm going to make braton, skana and lato. however i kinda wanna make gram.

Look forward to seeing you at NDK will be interesting I'm sure!

awesome! :D i'm planning on being there all 3 days.

I would love to see what you could do if you made more for different warframes ^-^

i originally wanted to do rhino but chose volt instead because i didn't want to have to add mass onto the suit to do rhino, i also don't care for loki and hated excal at the time (no longer do) and so i chose volt. mostly because he was my first frame and he fits my build.

i also really wanted to do ember just cuz she's my favorite frame but of course i kind of have a lack of boobs. and i'm not a fan of "crossdressing"

My current plans are to use leather and cloth for the costume so that it isnt to hot or waterproof

well if you read what i used to build this, i just used foam tile flooring and basically cut out each piece, gluing them together and then cutting S#&$ off and gluing more on and refining it to what i want. it's working surprising well and honestly it's not THAT hot inside of it. i also recently recieved my body suit which i will be wearing underneath. however the one thing is this has started to cost me quite a bit of money now. i've probably spent a total of about $150 now. 3 packs of foam flooring. about $20 each. a thin foam $30 for a huge sheet. the body suit $30 cutting and gluing materials $40 a heat gun, to mold the foam to what you need. $10 and paint has so far been about $30.

if you plan on going this route. make sure you have the money for it. it's not cheap.

I realise it will be expensive and thank you for all your advise ill post an update of the frame soon

please take progress photo's and post them :3 i'd love to see how it turns out

This is beyond amazing!

It's an honor to hear that from you ^-^

Edited by PuppetsMind