Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

current state of ember

SDGDen

6 pages in, and I don't know what I can't stand more:
1. People that do not grasp that tuning the game around level 20-30 missions is as efficient as making toddler division in Martial arts sport.
2. People that trow the generic "But she is bad post level 30-40", because they never bothered to actually press anything else than 4 (or you know - forma for more powah).
3. People that have no idea what makes a level 80 mission harder than a level 20 one.
4. People that keep on ranting about how insulted they are, that in time events they have to speed it up.

On 01/09/2017 at 0:09 AM, Andaius said:

Indeed it is. :D You should really give her a try on mid to higher level content to really learn how she works. like 40-70 where the scaling isn't too huge a problem. You'll learn how to use all her abilities together to turn her into a fiery murderess of shotgunny doom. :D  I really think this is the best way to give feedback on warframes. You really have o put the time into it and know the pitfalls and perks before you can whine about things or suggest changes that would pretty much destroy how she works.

I will stick to my nyx main thx:) but yea your right about the feedback i am not really in a good position to comment about that although i can be giving feedback on what its like to be around them, was just doing relics (no afks today!) there was a ember in every single run until the final run it was me & 3 ember primes, it did go quick but it was boring as hell but yea i supposed if anything happend to ember all these guys would be on equinox so its one of those isnt it? just have to accept ember for what she is :)

Skills like WoF are slowly getting axed since it promotes brain-dead game styles to bypass most of the content warframe has to offer.  

While they're at it, they can get rid of My Banshee's soundquake. Would be much appreciated. U_U 

Edited by AcceI

its sad ember is going to get such a raw deal ive put many hours into her and matching her to my playstyle to minimize grind as much as possible with most content right now levels are where shes amazing or just starting to fall off so this works quite well

but sadly only certain playstyles are widely accepted and it seems to me its all constant power and energy management that adds up to a constant drain on resources for pads waiting for zenurik to charge or hoping for a trinity of those 3 only pads dont have "fixes" or "reworks" on the way

once all these things get nerfed and changed how long until a significant portion of the playerbase drops the game completely letting it die because what they liked about the game is gone

im not saying just ember or focus or trin im saying these are just 3 examples of things people currently want nerfed and changed for various reasons when those are gone who or whats next and does that ever end how long until every frame is mediocre only new frames will be great until there nerf a few weeks out and every weapon gets hit with a nerf based on how good its performance is 

Edited by (XB1)chosen432

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)chosen432 said:

its sad ember is going to get such a raw deal ive put many hours into her and matching her to my playstyle to minimize grind as much as possible with most content right now levels are where shes amazing or just starting to fall off so this works quite well

but sadly only certain playstyles are widely accepted and it seems to me its all constant power and energy management that adds up to a constant drain on resources for pads waiting for zenurik to charge or hoping for a trinity of those 3 only pads dont have "fixes" or "reworks" on the way

once all these things get nerfed and changed how long until a significant portion of the playerbase drops the game completely letting it die because what they liked about the game is gone

im not saying just ember or focus or trin im saying these are just 3 examples of things people currently want nerfed and changed for various reasons when those are gone who or whats next and does that ever end how long until every frame is mediocre only new frames will be great until there nerf a few weeks out and every weapon gets hit with a nerf based on how good its performance is 

I don't think Ember is going to get any attention. They looked at her like what 2-3 times already? I think they're good with where she is now.

Edited by Andaius