Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Machetes: Nami Solo Prime and Kama Prime

Scarachus

With the fantastic Cyclone Kraken stance exisitng, a Primed machete would be really nice to have. Getting a Nami Solo Prime and Kama Prime into the game would be really easy to do too, since all you'd need to do is take the cutlass model from Nami Skyla Prime and use that as Nami Solo Prime, and take one of the two Kama Primes and use that as the Kama Prime.

I'd imagine it being obtained similarly to the Aklex Prime; having the blueprint available from Baro. The blueprints will simply require 1 of each of the blades and handles of the weapons.

well the dual kamas just got retired so that might make it a bit difficult to do that one...

Nami Solo might also be an issue because it could be parts of the new prime access relics. 

While I don't mind the idea of a stronger 'primed' machete, they could just buff the machete wraith or prova vandal instead

Edited by LSG501

14 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

well the dual kamas just got retired so that might make it a bit difficult to do that one...

Nami Solo might also be an issue because it could be parts of the new prime access relics. 

While I don't mind the idea of a stronger 'primed' machete, they could just buff the machete wraith or prova vandal instead

Right, I forgot the Dual Kamas Prime relics just got vaulted.