Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Break The Core Then The Clock Tells You "f*** You!

DeathByTeaCup

The clock does not always start... but if it happens it really does not give any time! we could not even make it.. we killed about half way then we realized.. we started to run and i touched the end at the very last second BUT NOTHING! this is not the first time either! what bullS#&$! fix this plz

EDIT: i dont want to hear any reasons why im wrong.. because even though im making the point. i know for a fact this is messed up. we even moved quickly! so dumb so so so so dumb

Edited by DeathByTeaCup

okay ill use the actual mission as an example. ariel (uranus) the mission is to break the main core.. not always.. but sometimes there is a timer that tells you "the ship is going to blow up or something" and you must leave in time.. however the timer is too short and only allows you to speed run to the end.. now because the timer does not show up and its uncommon we did not see it till about half way in. and once we did we just ran to the end.. i barely made it with 1 second left (with nova) and my teammate could not make it in time. we lost and this has happenend multiple times!