Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So during transference after TWW, do operators

(PSN)supersocc11

Actually transfer their corporeal bodies into the frames in a way? Meaning that their bodies are no longer in the transference chair while they are merging with their warframe? Also, when you actually control the operator, is that some type of Astral projection or is it their actual physical body being teleported to where the warframes are?

Void logic does make this very confusing. Spoiler has long version.

Spoiler

After War Within I think (theorize) we have designated our Orbiter's Transference Chair as the equivalent of 'Home', and so whenever we're 'killed' as Tenno in battle, we get thrown back into that chair with some Transference Static cutting some of our Warframe's HP down. A similar thing happens with our Focus powers.

What I do find odd is, despite what is said about our power as Tenno, we don't seem to be the almost 'see me and you shall die' kind of people we were portrayed as by the Orokin.

I mean, if we've been able to blind, scar, and unintentionally disintegrate an unconfirmed number of persons - including Margulis, regarding the blinding -, we should have access to these powers and have at least 100-times our Void energy capacity - draining that energy to restore health and prevent fatal damage before being dragged back to the chair.

In short, our Warframes are doors, and if we're fatally wounded we get thrown back through the door to the Orbiter.

It's all astral projection, the Operators are still kids physically and going to a battlefield would more likely than not get you killed almost instantly, and that'd be game over for good. During TWW Teshin only helped unlock the things Margulis blocked off to keep us from going off the deep end like Rell did, and like Koldraxon brought up, Margulis helped us learn how to control the powers we had so we didn't just kill everyone around us at least to some degree.

Edited by 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4