Dragonofdarkness13

Okay so ... Could this be .. fixed or changed~
I just did a Mission and Lotus is like
"They are dropping Reactant, use it to open your relic"
"the reactant is working on your relic"
"get more reactant to open your relic"
"the Enemies are dropping reactant"
"You need more reactant to crack that relic"

In a row with no Pauses ... Can't she Just say " The Corrupted Enemies are dropping reactant, use it to open the relic"  and just Leave it at that ... no follow ups

Several Dialogues, follow, look like there was an issue, bug where the Lotus Narrations played more often. 

Eh, Optional Setting is Tuning the Audio Volume, and you still have the nice visual reminder of Lotus letting you know.

Some Tennos has requested change of Narrators, not happening in the Long Run). And NPC are introduce when appropriate it seem.

Maybe you can see why DE keep the Narrations line short, in term of UI, it does seem to easier to add up then jamming a paragraph (over-exaggeration) into the same dialogue box, covering a good chunk of the Player's Screen (some not all).

What I mean is that in a fissure mission just have her talk about the reactant once ... not as soon as you load in ... then again at the first fissure tear, then again at a reactant drop and then Yet again upon reactant pick up.
It's just too much repeating of the same note in the same mission. I shouldn't have to mute Space Mom to get her to stop nagging about the Reactant when she could just open the mission with a brief run down and not pop in to make sure were picking it up