Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why is conclave dead? Or at least most of it

Zytin_

Question

When i played a long time ago the conclave room was very popular and everytime i play there was always people. Now i see lunaro and cephalon capture empty most of the times and when i do find some people they are all mr 2 and below. Not that i have anything against them just that they think that there all that and tend to annoy me most of the time with their mic or in chat. I hate excab for this reason. I understand warframe is all about the pve life but will DE ever thing of the pvp aspect??

On 9/8/2017 at 12:50 AM, MobyTheDuck said:

Several reasons.

Gameplay and flow are different from normal PvE
Far higher learning curve
No skill based matchmaking
90% of the rewards after rounds and stuff you can get from Teshin are just more stuff to use in PvP
Skins and armor takes a long time to both reach the rank and gather the necessary standing
New players get stomped by long-time players/tryhards and never touch the mode again
Standing gain on kills is way too low and standing rewards from challenges got cut in half
DE theatens people with bans if they boost challenges with friends
Most people dont play a PvE game for PvP
Some people dont notice the PvP menu

A lot of very good points and some of those were reasons why i stopped touching conclave almost every time i get into it for a bit... 

But another point I would like to add is that weapon balance is pretty much all sorts of messed up right now

The Blade and whip stance has ridiculous range even when you're mid-air you can get killed by it, or sometimes behind a wall. i feel like the damage on those things gets nerfed just enough so it's still viable, but also to where it's not very annoying as well.

Castanas are still OP to a degree. My only problem is that the range for the explosion radius needs to be decreased just a bit, but not too low (Looks like that has been resolved recently..)

Ash+Nikana is still a op combo, similar to the blade and whip situation.

and the majority of the weapons available in conclave do abysmal damage in conclave especially the snipers nowadays for the most part.

And as someone said earlier, the concept of oro at least in annihilation and team annihilation needs to go

Edited by (XB1)falconpwnch0234

Probably because there's hardly any mention of it in-game, they should have a tutorial and make it more accessible and prominent.  I didn't get into it because I don't have any friends that want to, and I get stomped in there every time I go by myself, just to try to get mods to try and survive longer, it's a pain.

I only seem to get decent games late at night. Any other time is either a complete stomp, or they simply never happen. The better players seem to play at night, so that's more interesting to me.

This games playerbase is just more revolved around the PvE side of things. Can only wait and hope the conclave community will develop along with the games rapidly increasing new playerbase.