The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Difficulty Increase Seemed A Bit Severe.

Rettycombine

Tips for Rhino for the OP.

Iron Skin doesn't grant invincibility anymore. It' basically adding 1200 more shield to your current shield.

Don't just stand there and shoot. You will die.

Run around and shoot. I'm sure you can run and aim at the same time. If you feel your weapons is strong enough stomp the boss and shoot him to death before he can get up. If not just save all your energy on Iron Skin.

Find cover when you reload.

If possible take out other enemies when you can so you can reduce the amount of damage you take.

Sureeeee, i mean, is ok to see everyday people asking for a harder game and next day complaining about is to hard. Is ok to see every player ask nerf every warframe just because they do lots of dmg and they extract it out of the context. Is ok to see everybody not being amazed and satisfied with awesome FREE game. I'm just so damn sick about complaining, be happy the way the game is and shut up. U can't scream BUFF RHINO --- HE SUCKS... 2 days later NERF RHINO ---- TO OP NOW! Is just to much, everytime, damn everytime!

PS: If i want my name to be TheImmortall with 2 "l" I CAN DO IF I WANT, so go bother someone else please! I'm not here to comment your name and i bet my english is better 200% times than u, according to the fact that my main language is NOT english!

Last thought : comunity full of douchebags...

You're so blinded with anger you fail to understand that's it's not your point of view that's being targeted but the way you make it come across ...

Some people need to relax here with all the $#1*-talking.

I disagree with the OP.  You probably just need a more diverse team to take down the boss.  DE has done a good job leveling out the enemies.  I think that one should expect to fail sometimes if he tries to take on the bosses solo.  The bosses should not be easy to kill.  Figure out what team of frames would be good to take down the boss, assemble a team, strategize a gameplan, and execute.   If it doesn't work out, put a little thought in to changing up your gameplan.  It is a co-op game after all, a little teamwork should be expected to win.

Lech Kril was fine the way he was before Update 9. Some of his abilities could have used a buff, such as the Fire Wave attack in Phase 2 which should have stayed on the map longer and acted as a trap/area denial move, but he was pretty balanced and fun to fight as a boss back then. Now with the lazy level increase, he's back to bullet sponge territory with ludicrous damage that pins you behind cover. I mean, come on guys, his Gorgon is hitscan, you don't just "dodge" hitscan with AI aimbot, it just pins you behind cover for ages. If i wanted to play a cover-based shooter i wouldn't be on Warframe.

There's a distinct difference between "challenge" and "punishing". Post U9 Kril (and the game in general) is much more punishing than he is challenging.

Post U9 Kril (and the game in general) is much more punishing than he is challenging.

Then maybe i overgear kril then because he isn't to punishing. Now raptor was punishing if you didn't have a frost, stupid homing one-shot missiles. (or did they nerf him? havent faced him since day 1 U9)