Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why does the group get immediately disbanded upon completing a raid?

RealPandemonium

Its not something u can fix. Your group doesnt get disbanded if u run in 4 because thats the max amount of players u can have in regular missions. The only way of having more players in team is to start raid first (u know, the trial screen) so thats why

8 minutes ago, Raskolnikow said:

Its not something u can fix. Your group doesnt get disbanded if u run in 4 because thats the max amount of players u can have in regular missions. The only way of having more players in team is to start raid first (u know, the trial screen) so thats why

Maybe start a separate raid chat with all the players in it (separate from party chat), that STAYS even after being in the liset? I'm not talking about bringing the whole gang or maintaining an 8 man squad. Just the chat.

10 minutes ago, GrumpyTurtles said:

Maybe start a separate raid chat with all the players in it (separate from party chat), that STAYS even after being in the liset? I'm not talking about bringing the whole gang or maintaining an 8 man squad. Just the chat.

I suppose the host should make every member write to him so he can reinv for more raids (thats the solution for what it is now) but yes, something should be done with raids. I lost yesterday like 3h looking for good LOR NM cause nobody was hosting or some newbies were (they asked me what nm is :/). Maybe some public lounges  where u could join any team would be a good idea (in that case there would have to be kick option i suppose)

The lobby doesn't need to be disbanded; it could remain as a null lobby that can only relaunch the raid if the host has keys, or something like that.  Just because the game normally only supports a 4 person squad doesn't mean that this can't be addressed or band-aided somehow.

Edited by RealPandemonium