Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

▬Ι═════ﺤ Outlaw Star -══════Ι▬ Over 1 Year Active! Mature Only! Re-Opening Recruitment For 100 Spots!

Nod_Off

Invite sent.

For all of you following this thread, we have recently updated out original recruitment thread to include the names of individuals you can PM for invites. We also have Beta Keys available if you have friends whom wish to play but cannot get access ot the game.

Attempted to send you an invitge but it says your already in a guild, Send me a PM in game when that issue gets resolved, occasionaly we have people who lurk on other peoples recruitment threads and send them invites.

Hey! I have a small clan of some real life friends that play occasionally but I play every day - would you accept cosmic frogs into your fold? Also, outlaw star was one of my favorite animes :3 (theres only 4 of us :b)

Just started in the game just yesterday. It'd be nice to see some players on for once because the matchmaking seems to take ages. I play fairly regularly when I'm not busy with my assignments from school.

Hope I'm not too late to get a spot in the clan with you guys :)

Cheers,

Cottonceed (this is my IGN)

Edited by Cottonceed

um hi ._.

i've been having DNS error problem that makes me unable to play with most of other players, so i'm not sure if i can join the clan, but i've added Zackai and Dagnome, hope i can join.

after 250 hours of solo-ing, i think it would be good if i can get into a good community like this clan seems to have.

i'm still a 19 yo, currently studying to be a game developer, especially in design and art .. and i'm not really good with English, i hope you guys don't mind.

Were also in Open Beat now, that means even more members! Welcome to our newest members and for those who may be interested (Or have already join in game but have not registered on our website) visit www.outlawstar.enjin.com and check us out!

Hey, I'm intrested in joining

Ocupation: College Student and Martial Arts instructor.

Prefered Warframe: Ash

Prefered Rifle: Paris

Prefered Pistol: Dual Aklato

Prefered Melee: Skana Prime

Edited by Humunculi