Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

Fluffy's warframe concepts - weapons and enemies! (Newest concept - ๐‘ฎ๐’“๐’Š๐’Ž๐’๐’Š๐’“๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‚ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’†-๐’„๐’–๐’๐’•!!!!!!)

(XBOX)Fluffywolf36

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

ย 

Surtursursurite โ€˜Pyroteuchโ€™ Tome

โ€œA relic of the Surtursursurite fire cult, one of the so called โ€˜Telamiteโ€™ apocalyptic cults that rose up against the Orokin. Tomes such as these contain Surtursursurite songs and hymns that release searing beams of fire. Alternate fire launches a blast of fire that almost acts like waves on the ocean.

Sustained fire of this weapon causes radial heat damage explosions that damage the wielder and their enemies alike, inflicting a slight self-stagger effect.โ€
Codex

Special Traits:
Landing all 3 beams on a target does 25% bonus damage.
Firing this weapon for a sustained period of time - roughly 2-3 seconds of continuous fire? -ย  causes radial heat damage explosions that damage the wielder and their enemies alike, and slightly staggers the wielder.

surtursursurite__pyroteuch__grimoire_by_
ย Lore

โ€œIn the before-time, the Earth was blue and green, and many were its provinces. Fire once destroyed the mother earth, and the Golden liches control that fire for themselves.

No more.

It is time to reclaim the fire.โ€
Final lines of chapter 1 of the Pyroteuch.

A book of songs by the dreaded Surtursursurite cult (one of the so-called โ€œTelamite*โ€ cults) that tells secrets of the world before the Orokin.

It channels deadly power from within the Void toย  immolate anything in its path. Primary fire launches three beams of heat that curve over each other, intersecting and swinging outwards wildly before meeting once more, dealing 25% bonus damage on enemies hit by all three beams simultaneously.

(essentially, imagine a beam weapon from Enter the Gungeon with Helix Bulletsโ€ฆ just with a third central beam so this isnโ€™t always just missing.

This is all just cosmetic, though. Really, the beam just increases in width because wildly pingponging from 15 to 45 damage didnโ€™t sound fun.~Fluffy)

Secondary fire, however, fires a wave of heat that cascades across floors until it hits walls, at whichย  point it splashes into a massive puddle of fire.

Firing this weapon for a sustained period of time - roughly 2-3 seconds of continuous fire? -ย  causes radial heat damage explosions that damage the wielder and their enemies alike, and slightly staggers the wielder.

Within the pages of this tome are songs and hymns of mysteries outside the reach of the Orokin, which - upon their utterance - manifest deadly thermal energy from the Void to sear and burn enemies. This mirrors its effects upon the flocks of Surtursursurites that followed the bookโ€™s teachings - an easily enraged, enflamed lot that worshiped fire, and championed wanton destruction all across the Origin System.

Many recorded examples of Surtursursurites recount a group that truly loved fire, coming up with ever-more-esoteric ways to burn their enemies. Some sources refer to them as a group even more dangerous, in their own way, than the Oneiroi**. Reproductions of their weaponry are highly sought by both historians and Tenno alike.

There were three things the Orokin hated above all else - knowledge that could contradict them, beliefs in things more powerful than them, and the presence of power that they deemed to be rightfully theirs. Books, fugitive scientists and those who understand lost histories, religions, and the rare void-sensitive and psychic, the Orokin hated these with the greatest abhorrence.

Curiously, many of its claims about history - ancient nations, Corpus-like organizations, ancient and seemingly mythical animals of Earth, long lost systems of governance - have been proven true, and how exactly the Surtursursurites knew this info remains a greater mystery.

ย 

Acquisition:

ย 

Give Albrechtโ€™s Grimoire to a hostage in a Rescue mission (or an operative on a Sortie/Archon Hunt defense mission) and youโ€™ll receive a missive from the operative that the malign influence of using the Grimoire made them write horrible, horrible things.

ย 

The Lotus will send you the blueprint for this.

ย 

Tenno Remarks
* โ€˜Telamiteโ€™ refers to the various apocalyptic cults of the Neo and Axial Orokin era, like Temple Telamon. Essentially, it meant an apocalyptic cult that believed something would free us all from Orokin dominion by devastating the entire Origin System, razing entire planets and destroying the Origin System on an interplanetary scale.ย 

ย 

As far as I know, there was no correlation between the Surtursursurites and Telamon. โ€˜Telamiteโ€™ cults just got the name thanks to an Orokin propagandist who compared the Adherents of the Fruitful and Bountiful Tree to Temple Telamon. ~Haruka Lorne

Would the various cults to Warframe be considered Telamites, then? ~Thane

I, uh, huh. I suppose so. ~Haruka Lorne

ย 

** Oneiroi? ~Yassin

They wereโ€ฆ bad. Really bad. ~Haruka Lorne

ย 

As in โ€œHated Yuvanโ€ bad or โ€œEven the Orokin hated themโ€ bad?โ€ ~Yassin

ย 

Once, they sent flash-clones of Orokin envoys melted together into a screaming cube of flesh to Orokin cities like new Oxomoco.ย  ~Haruka Lorne

ย 

That canโ€™t be good. ~Yassin

ย 

Stats
Primary Fire:
(+25% damage when all 3 beams hit enemy)

• Trigger: Continuous

• Reload: n/a

• Magazine: โ€ฆYes

• Reload: 0

• Fire Rate: 13

• Damage: 30

• 3 Puncture

• 12 Slash

• 15ย  Heat

• Critical Chance: 30%

• Critical Multiplier: 2.4x

• Status Chance: 21%

• Punchthrough: 0.6m

• Headshot Multiplier: 3.6x

• Range: 39

Secondary Fire

• Trigger: Auto Charge

• Charge time: 0.45s

• Damage: 750

• 420 Heat

• 330 Impact

• Projectile size: 3m

• Infinite Enemy punchthrough

• No Object Punchthrough

• Type: Non-hitscan

Blast:

• Damage: 270

• 150 Heat

• 120 Blast

• Radius: 4.5m

• Infinite Enemy punchthrough

• No Object Punchthrough

• Type: AoE

Radial Explosion :

• Self Damage: 100 Heat. (Damage Is not affected by mods. It can do status though)

• Stagger Duration: 2s

• Radial Damage: Heat Impact Damage to enemies (Is affected by mods)

• Radius: 10m

Artist Notes

Believe it or not, this actually arose from me asking myself: "What happens when you give a Hostage the Grimoire?"

ย 

And somehow, that became me somehow coming up with a fire-worshiping cult from the Orokin era. I might make weapons for them, I might not, I don't know!

Weapons made by insane pyromaniacs sound interesting. On that note how did theย Surtursursurites view Ember? Considering she's basically a walking avatar of flaming devastation.

ย 

I like the look of it and it has appropriately occultly lore for a Grimoire. Stat wise I like the converging and dis-converging beams I think it would be interesting to put heavy caliber on it to see how that would affect it.

1 hour ago, Neo3602 said:

Weapons made by insane pyromaniacs sound interesting. On that note how did theย Surtursursurites view Ember? Considering she's basically a walking avatar of flaming devastation.

Good question! I didn't think that far lol.

I'm not a hundred percent what (if I do it) I'll make them look like. I'm thinking lots of red and brass instead of gold.

ย 

Maybe the Orokin sent both Hydroid and Frost to kill 'em.

1 hour ago, Neo3602 said:

I like the look of it and it has appropriately occultly lore for a Grimoire. Stat wise I like the converging and dis-converging beams I think it would be interesting to put heavy caliber on it to see how that would affect it.

Thanks SO MUCH! You would not believe how hard it was to keep it from looking like this lol

91jyfx6ABsL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

the converging beams were also hella difficult to do.

ย 

• Like 1