The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De - You Used Up The Rainbow, Stop Monetizing The Same Garbage, And Make Some Textures!

pdxdubin

I'd definitely buy a metallic pack for 75plat (but only if it included Orokin/Prime Gold)!!

But having the nerve to charge 75plat for some stupid american or french flag was just ridiculous. What's next, the same Red-White-Blue as a Dutch flag or just the color Orange when our king has his birthday?

DE, you have exhausted the RGB color pallete and the only thing we're missing are metallic colors. So give us those and call it a day.

I'd definitely buy a metallic pack for 75plat (but only if it included Orokin/Prime Gold)!!

But having the nerve to charge 75plat for some stupid american or french flag was just ridiculous. What's next, the same Red-White-Blue as a Dutch flag or just the color Orange when our king has his birthday?

DE, you have exhausted the RGB color pallete and the only thing we're missing are metallic colors. So give us those and call it a day.

This ^

You can't just keep releasing the same colors and reorganizing them so people buy them.

I mean how is that not lazy? 

I think the Infested colors is a slap in the face to the Saturated pallet, the Saturated pallet has a stupid excuse for a green ( and it's not even a decent green like Granny Smith Apple ). And the blue Infested colors pretty makes the blue Saturated look more like the Classic blue. 

Every color in the Saturated pallet actually have nice bright vibrant colored hues except for Saturated blue and green ( is it even green? ). Infested blue shoulda been the Saturated blue much like Infested green shoulda been the Saturated green. I also wonder why Infested even has such bright and vibrant blues. They only have aqua/tiel like colors, never blue.

Overall, I think the Infested pallet is just a complete waste of just two colors with ever so slightly changing hue's to green and blue.

Edited by __Kanade__

I think the Infested colors is a slap in the face to the Saturated pallet, the Saturated pallet has a stupid excuse for a green ( and it's not even a decent green like Granny Smith Apple ). And the blue Infested colors pretty makes the blue Saturated look more like the Classic blue. 

Every color in the Saturated pallet actually have nice bright vibrant colored hues except for Saturated blue and green ( is it even green? ). Infested blue shoulda been the Saturated blue much like Infested green shoulda been the Saturated green. I also wonder why Infested even has such bright and vibrant blues. They only have aqua/tiel like colors, never blue.

Overall, I think the Infested pallet is just a complete waste of just two colors with ever so slightly changing hue's to green and blue.

This is how DE makes money

( lol )

Edited by pdxdubin

While the US Flag pack did have some nice blue shades in it I do regret buying it. Think the 'gotta collect 'em all!' freak got the better of me. Hoping they don't release a St George/Union Jack one or I'm gonna feel guilty O_o

While the US Flag pack did have some nice blue shades in it I do regret buying it. Think the 'gotta collect 'em all!' freak got the better of me. Hoping they don't release a St George/Union Jack one or I'm gonna feel guilty O_o

they should have been 1 platnum,

Like the easter pack

• 2 weeks later...