Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DeathBringerS

SecretTrix

コニチワ

Tennos,

I am the creator of the DeathBringerS clan, a fairly unknown clan so far with few members. I've put alot individual effort into making and building this clan.

But since this clan has very few member who aren't even active as much I have decide to recruit new players and if possible even experienced players who are willing to dedicate themselves into building the clan up even more. Promotion to the second highest rank is guaranteed if you are loyal to our cause in helping the clan and other fellow tenno. The second highest rank has all the options as the highest rank does except the option of promoting a fellow tenno to the highest rank or demoting the highest rank with in the clan.

Our goal as a clan is to grow and to help other tenno who are in need and guide new tenno while providing and fun environment for them. We (Just me for now) enjoy participating in events and find it more enjoyable with other players aswell (Co-op), Raids, conclave, etc. Trading and such is promoted within the clan aswell. We also have  Discord channel. We don't discriminate everyone is welcome.

If you are interested in joining our clan, please leave a reply and I'll get to you as soon as possible.

Yours Truly,

ケージのアークマ

Edited by redante36