Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Steam] ONYX Excalubur skin have wrong color scheme

---UMBRA---

Hey dear developers!!!

I am a big fan of Excalibur warframe and surely I bought a new Excalibur skin called "Onyx" in the steam market. I thought that skin is perfect before I realized that there is one wrong thing. It have wrong color scheme for golden parts and we need to swap secondary and accent colors for this skin.Ka7FmBh.jpg

You can ask me, why do you think that is a big problem? Why it is wrong? I will answer. All goldy prime frames have "accents" in color scheme, and it change golden parts color and most of tennogen skins for warframes have golden parts in "accents" option. All we know that Excalibur Umbra will be released very soon and of course as [DE] Steve said it would have golden parts (and we can recolor it too) and I can surely say that golden parts color would be an "accents".

MzzdOrR.jpg

That is why in case to fit with Excalibur Umbra "umbra parts" (same as prime parts for prime frames) Excalibur Onyx skin scheme needs to be changed as I said before - by swapping "secondary" and "accents" colors and the problem will be solved. Thanks.

Sorry for my bad English.

Edited by ---UMBRA---

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...