Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

so much teleporting..?

dodorichard

Question

5 answers to this question

This could be one of few things.

1.It could be that the host's internet is really bad and affects the rest of the team members. This has personally happened to me on PS4 but i obviously can't talk about PC

2.It could be a Commander grinner enemy. It has the ability to switch teleport you but this one has a visual identication of you being suspended in the air, teleported then standing on the ground again.

3.It could be a warframe power. It might be troll but who knows. powwers that can teleport is Loki's switch teleport and Nova's Worn hole.

I think it was just a bad case of bad internet connection.

Would you happen to also be encountering these delightful chaps whenever you suddenly get teleported:

latest?cb=20150518153232

Grineer Commanders are a really rare and seemingly forgotten enemy that straight up copy Loki's switch teleport; they basically ST you the second you enter their range/LoS and it ranges from moderately annoying to pretty broken since there's zero telegraphing for it and it leaves you stunned for a brief period of time. There's also no counter to it aside from never letting them get within range to use it.

Unless DE actually decides to scrap/tweak them at some point, there's not much you can do but be thankful they're such an uncommon enemy.

17 minutes ago, Paradoxbomb said:

Would you happen to also be encountering these delightful chaps whenever you suddenly get teleported:

latest?cb=20150518153232

Grineer Commanders are a really rare and seemingly forgotten enemy that straight up copy Loki's switch teleport; they basically ST you the second you enter their range/LoS and it ranges from moderately annoying to pretty broken since there's zero telegraphing for it and it leaves you stunned for a brief period of time. There's also no counter to it aside from never letting them get within range to use it.

Unless DE actually decides to scrap/tweak them at some point, there's not much you can do but be thankful they're such an uncommon enemy.

I remember fighting stalker while these guys were around... The rage was unbelievable 

1 hour ago, Paradoxbomb said:

Grineer Commanders are really rare

Can't confirm this. I've been doing a lot of runs on Ceres lately and have witnessed teleportation hell. I've killed at least 10 of them in one single mission. I was almost at the point of aborting the mission, because I was kept in a perpetual "teleport <---> unable to move" situation. It's still beyond me why we are suddenly turned into 5 year olds who're faced with something outlandish... every damn time we're being teleported.