Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Customer Support Tickets Response Time Thread Merger

Grumpy

Just wondering what's going on with the tickets, myself and some friends have tickets that are over 7 days old that are still waiting to be assigned. The very first ticket I filed was answered in less than 24 hours, and now 7 days and going ?  Seems like you guys are pretty busy, which is a good thing.

Hi guys, Just wondering how long the current support que time is at the moment. Anyone have a recently solved or answered support ticket, if so how long did it take for a reply?

The first ticket I posted was answered within a few hours (This was a month or two ago), but my current support ticket hasnt even been assigned to a support  member of staff yet after 5 days.

Surely there cant be that much of a backlog for support?

It's kind of slow at the moment, but I forget why that is. Nonetheless, the support is one of the best I have ever experienced, and is well worth the wait. As far as I have experienced, I never have to wait longer than a week, but I have heard of the rare case where that happens.

Also, there are literally TONS of players all submitting tickets, some good, some that can be easily solved by looking in the forums or searching the internet. With so many submitting every day, every minute, it is understandable that there would be a backlog of them.

Edited by PsychedelicSnake

Well I ran into my first bot, so I reported him.  I had questions about the mastery lvl 7 to 8 test, I'm and old man, lol.  And I was curious about having my account reset undone.  I know they stated it can't, but it has to leave some type of signature on the account.  Possibly rolling the account back ?

I can answer most of these.

1.) Item missing is, in general, not game breaking and has very low priority. People not being able to play, payments gone wrong, etc. are of higher priority. After major update releases, those issues pile up and it takes a while to get through. Consider those tickets to be not forgotten, but since you can play and others cannot, of lower priority.

2.) Questions about game content belongs into the Players helping Players section. Support is for technical issues, not for information. Please don't use Support for such inquiries in the future. That is like calling your cable company on what movie they suggest for the evening.

3.) Account resets are not reversable. Your old account does not exist anymore. It is deleted and a new account is created, with the same name. It cannot be undone. It is, for all intents and purposes, a new account - hence, no rollbacks possible. Even if they wanted to, it is technically impossible, as the old information has been removed and overwritten.