Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Observatory

Spartan336

This is the Observatory. 

EXv2of9.jpg

It has a star-map, places to sit, and a wonderful view. This, however, could be better, if only a little. 

I'd think that, like in the relays, the Observatory should be a place where you can access the star-map. It'd make for something a little cooler, and give players a little bit more motivation to use to Dojo. It's not practical, but it's fancy, so there you have it. 

14 hours ago, Spartan336 said:

It has a star-map, places to sit, and a wonderful view. This, however, could be better, if only a little. 

I'd think that, like in the relays, the Observatory should be a place where you can access the star-map. It'd make for something a little cooler, and give players a little bit more motivation to use to Dojo. It's not practical, but it's fancy, so there you have it. 

Yes. Would be great if the observatory, being the biggest room were a little more immersive...

13 hours ago, QuasarWolf said:

-add the old starmap music when entering the room

That would be great. This sound is one of the better ambient themes that disappeared in warframe.

To combine the two: Why not make the Observatory a giant space where you can fly your archwing?

Archwing duels?

Edited by INight00

Just now, INight00 said:

Yes.

*Insert obligatory hate for Archwings here.*

But if such a room where to become reality, I don't think the observatory would be a good fit for that. Perhaps you could go fly outside your Dojo, with the border being the Dojo's shields, and have battles there. 

3 minutes ago, Spartan336 said:

I don't think the observatory would be a good fit for that.

Oh no, wait. I didn't mean for the observatory to become an archwing battle space, I was proposing the Observatory is big and vast enough for an archwing to be used.

Archwing duels elsewhere, observatory is supposed to be peaceful.