Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Poison Infested Green Ancients Seem Op

Gruia

First encounter.. was dead in 5 minutes.. the first didn't kill me, but somehow they respawned tougher and had to run and gun 5 ancients.. impossible. U need some kind of protection for this. they are really strong

The protection? Stay away from their green clouds.

Its just like the poison crawlers. As long as you stay out of the green clouds that they produce they cant really affect you.

If you see that many ancients try climbing onto a box as soon as you can. They cant reach you up their, their poison wont affect you and you can take them down easily.

The reason that the poison kills you so quickly is that it affects your health directly, completely bypassing your shields.

I didn't mate.. they just spanwed 3 before me 3 in the back.. the situation was impossible I assure you.

And them beying that strong .. why would you ever spawn 6 in the same instance.. like in 2 hallways

Thanks for the suggestion. so if I go highground ill be able to pick them off. Will keep that in mind.

Edited by Gruia

I didn't mate.. they just spanwed 3 before me 3 in the back.. the situation was impossible I assure you

I know for a fact it wasn't. When they charge you, simply run around past them. It's not impossible, I assure you. I've had to face around 10 ancients at once at one point. I exploited their movement and pathing, and sure as hell made sure to stay at a distance.

@Gruia

If you can run and dodge roll by them you should be ok. You'll suffer some damage but not much. At that point look for a box or something to hop up on.

Very few things in this game are impossible, just difficult at times.

I don't know, this is a huuuge spike in difficulty.

I rarely encountered other AI in such large packs... but these guys that are 10 times stronger in such short notice. I stick by my thought there needs to be implemented some failsafe for these guys.

2 timer of 3 5 minutes at least at first encounter (im almost lvl 2 - finishing second planet)

Edited by Gruia

@Gruia

You got unlucky. Usually they dont spawn in those numbers. But really the only failsafe is to keep your distance and climb ontop of something.

Ancients are really the only infested enemy that offers some form of challenge.

Also try finding and equipping fire mods onto your weaponry.