Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Electric Flamingo | Temporarily Closed to New Members

starsaremyocean

Currently at 30/30 for membership. Thank you to all new members.

Stay tuned for future postings if we re-open to new members.

0mIPZ2q.png

We are a Rank 9, US-based Shadow Clan who desire to create a friendly gaming environment and seek to guide players on their journey through the stars. Our group welcomes Tenno of all Mastery Ranks and ages (though 18+ is preferred). We are looking for Tenno who are:

• Active
    • You must be on at least 1-2 times a week. You're busy, I get it...I know I work 50+ hours a week.
    • Our inactive kick time is 20 days. However, we understand things happen in life and if you need to be inactive longer than that, please contact an admin via Discord DM.
  • Chill
    • Sexism, racism, or any other kind of hate will not be tolerated. Basically, don't be an @$$.
    • We're a casual bunch looking to have fun, have some laughs, and just hang out with friends.
  • Willing
    • ...to help others.
    • ...to grow and evolve in the game.
    • ...to participate in clan events/raids.

"But wait? What else does your clan offer?" Glad you asked!

• Discord: mandatory, this is our primary form of communication. Mics are optional, but highly recommended.
  • Guides: Whatever your question may be, our members are more than willing to offer advice.
  • Complete Research: All our weapons labs are fully researched, and new research is promptly funded.
  • Well Organized Dojo: 4 floors, everything colorized, maps coming soon!
  • Clan Logo: This wicked awesome design is guaranteed to make the ladies and gents jealous.
  • Community: Though we are small, we are strong. Great bunch of people eager to welcome new members.
  • Alliance: All members have access to our Alliance in game. For the 18+ members, you'll have access to our Alliance on Discord.

Will you join us Tenno? Interested members need only submit the following information and I will reach out to you on Discord:

• Warframe IGN
  • Discord name and #
  • Little bit about you and why you want to join our clan.

Thank you for checking out our clan, and I look forward to seeing you in game and on server.

Edited by starsaremyocean
Information and formatting.

IGN: APalm

Discord: APalm#8276

Time Zone: Eastern 

Currently MR 9 and just looking to find a group of people to have some fun with and change things up a little in warframe to keep it from being exhausting. Also totally down to help anyone that would need it as much as I can.

6 hours ago, APalm said:

IGN: APalm

Discord: APalm#8276

Time Zone: Eastern 

Currently MR 9 and just looking to find a group of people to have some fun with and change things up a little in warframe to keep it from being exhausting. Also totally down to help anyone that would need it as much as I can.

Thank you for your interest. We would love to have you join our clan, unfortunately, it says you are already part of a clan and I cannot connect with you on Discord. If you're still looking for a clan, please let us know.

2 hours ago, starsaremyocean said:

Thank you for your interest. We would love to have you join our clan, unfortunately, it says you are already part of a clan and I cannot connect with you on Discord. If you're still looking for a clan, please let us know.

Sorry about that, I got the notification of your friend request on Discord but it was not showing up while I was in the app. I just left the clan I was in which i totally forgot about. Still would like to join, thanks.

7 hours ago, APalm said:

Sorry about that, I got the notification of your friend request on Discord but it was not showing up while I was in the app. I just left the clan I was in which i totally forgot about. Still would like to join, thanks.

No problem! Just sent you a request in game, will be messaging you on Discord shortly with an invite to our server. Welcome! 

• IGN: TillionZonner
  • Discord name: TillionZonner #8930
  • Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone
  • About Me:
    • I'm a grad student who loves video games. I play guildwars 2, overwatch, and recently started playing warframe (yesterday to be exact). Always wanted to get into warframe but thought it was a hot mess of a game. After playing the destiny 2 demo on pc and watched some videos on destiny 2, warframe videos started popping up and decided that this might be a better alternative to destiny 2 (being a grad student I don't have a disposable income) and having the f2p model I decided to give the game a shot. and after a 5 hour play session yesterday I fell in love. I decided to ask to join your clan because I want to be part of a community to play with, and your description of your clan was appealed to me.

26 minutes ago, TillionZonner said:
  • IGN: TillionZonner
  • Discord name: TillionZonner #8930
  • Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone
  • About Me:
    • I'm a grad student who loves video games. I play guildwars 2, overwatch, and recently started playing warframe (yesterday to be exact). Always wanted to get into warframe but thought it was a hot mess of a game. After playing the destiny 2 demo on pc and watched some videos on destiny 2, warframe videos started popping up and decided that this might be a better alternative to destiny 2 (being a grad student I don't have a disposable income) and having the f2p model I decided to give the game a shot. and after a 5 hour play session yesterday I fell in love. I decided to ask to join your clan because I want to be part of a community to play with, and your description of your clan was appealed to me.

Requests sent, welcome to the clan!

I see this name appear often in the big Warframe discord, so i look often enough.
Although i'm not aiming to join, i'd simply like to say that this looks like the best recruitment ad for a clan i've seen in a long time.
Nicely designed, very simply, i love it and wish Electric Flamingo's the best ^__^

21 minutes ago, Phailberry said:

I see this name appear often in the big Warframe discord, so i look often enough.
Although i'm not aiming to join, i'd simply like to say that this looks like the best recruitment ad for a clan i've seen in a long time.
Nicely designed, very simply, i love it and wish Electric Flamingo's the best ^__^

This ad was definitely the product of 4am inability to sleep, but thank you very much for the compliment and well wishes :D

• LegendVictorious
  • Legend#1091
  • EST

I'm an active player, currently at MR15, looking for a new clan after my current one has practically died out. Since Plains of Eidolon is coming out shortly, I'm looking for a group to explore and fight Eidolons with! While I was looking through recruiting, I found this rather well-made ad and the chill description of this clan which drew me in. I'm currently a student in game design and simulation programming, so gaming in general has always been my passion. I'm currently spending most of my gaming time between Warframe, League of Legends, and a couple of other games. I'm also willing to help people out with whatever, as well as just hanging around and chilling with people to have a little extra fun in this game.

• IGN: TheFlowl
  • DC: Flusso Di Noodle#1421
  • GMT+ 1

yo dudes i saw your dd and i thought it  might be fun to join since im, fairly new player ( mr3 ).i was looking for some people to teach me more and help me along the way. im also fairly active i play every day if i dont have other important S#&$ to do wich is almost never.

so ye hit me up on dc and we can discus i further

DestructoDave

Destructodave#8151

EST

Started this week and looking to get into a good clan. I've played games my entire life(and that's been awhile, heh), and I am really enjoying Warframe. I can't believe I looked over it for years while I played a myriad of other things(currently trying to talk my buddy into starting). I dabble in quite a few games from CS:GO/League/Etc. I was looking to get into a clan and I liked the description; seem like chill people which is what I'm really looking for.

Warframe IGN : Fuzzy_canuck

• Discord name and #SithBear / Skarees #0693
  • Age Old (44)
  • Time Zone MST
  • Little bit about you and why you want to join our clan Have been playing the game for about a month now, and looking to try out higher tier content at some point. Plus it is only my friend and myself and getting to know more people within game would also be a great plus. Currently at Mastery 5. 
  • Thanks for your consideration 

7 hours ago, Fuzzy_canuck said:

Warframe IGN : Fuzzy_canuck

• Discord name and #SithBear / Skarees #0693
  • Age Old (44)
  • Time Zone MST
  • Little bit about you and why you want to join our clan Have been playing the game for about a month now, and looking to try out higher tier content at some point. Plus it is only my friend and myself and getting to know more people within game would also be a great plus. Currently at Mastery 5. 
  • Thanks for your consideration 

Having troubles with your Discord. If you could just let me know what it is, I can send the invite to you. In game request on its way.

10 minutes ago, kiritokimiyo said:

Hi id like to join

If you could just fill out the following, we'd be more than happy to have you join us :)

• Warframe IGN
  • Discord name and #
  • Little bit about you and why you want to join our clan.

Warframe IGN: Apricot_Knight

Discord: Daniel #4913

Time Zone: CST Central Time

I started playing a month or two ago, just started The Second Dream. I'm still trying out weapons and frames (and blowing plat on slots :/). I crafted my first derelict key recently and after reading about vaults and dragon keys I felt like there was content I was missing out on by not having a group of people to coordinate with. I like the friendly vibe your recruitment post has, and that you said "ladies and gents" in your logo blurb makes my cold heart melt a little at the inclusion.

And I like your logo :p

Warframe IGN - Arkenfelx

Mastery rank 10

Discord Arkenfel #9182

age 35

time zone MST

I am fuzzy_canuks buddy who told me about you all.

Im online pretty much every day during the week for 2-3 hours, weekends usually more.

Just looking for a good group of people to do some higher end content with and have some fun.

i appreciate the consideration to join.

Edited by Arkenfelx