Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When some one asks me why i play limbo so much...

(PSN)varas2110

1 minute ago, Dwolfknight said:

30 minutes is nothing. If you can give me a 1h+ survival without naramon then sure that will be you using limbo, your videos argument is invalidated because 1 You are using shadow step and 2 You are in the simulacrum with invincibility on.

did you read the spoilers my dude?

26 minutes ago, (PS4)varas2110 said:

did you read the spoilers my dude?

I think we both know the answer to that. :)

I think Limbo's a joy to play, but I tend to solo him more often than not because he can interfere with other peoples' gameplay.  

Not that I've ever (as a fairly new person) been particularly annoyed by a Limbo in a PUG...or at least that same brief burst of annoyance that one gets when trying to attack a bad guy who is either a special boss with some flashy effects or a player effect of some sort (I occasionally briefly do the same thing with Nidus pets and the like).  I figure it's just par for the course/chaos.

But I definitely play him completely differently solo vs. in a PUG (in the process of joining a clan so I can't answer that scenario).  In a PUG I tend to try to be blatant about what I'm doing so it's more big bubbles and melee while when I solo I'm doing all kinds of time stop razzle dazzle.

The only frames I don't like grouping with are the ones with operators who complain about other frames. 

10 minutes ago, FreeWilliam said:

I think we both know the answer to that. :)

I think Limbo's a joy to play, but I tend to solo him more often than not because he can interfere with other peoples' gameplay.  

Not that I've ever (as a fairly new person) been particularly annoyed by a Limbo in a PUG...or at least that same brief burst of annoyance that one gets when trying to attack a bad guy who is either a special boss with some flashy effects or a player effect of some sort (I occasionally briefly do the same thing with Nidus pets and the like).  I figure it's just par for the course/chaos.

But I definitely play him completely differently solo vs. in a PUG (in the process of joining a clan so I can't answer that scenario).  In a PUG I tend to try to be blatant about what I'm doing so it's more big bubbles and melee while when I solo I'm doing all kinds of time stop razzle dazzle.

The only frames I don't like grouping with are the ones with operators who complain about other frames. 

yeah because if he did he would have seen the part where i talked about "yes i realise this is simulacrum blah blah blah"

So tell us again how Limbo has "anything" to do with this video??? Other than he's in the video, he's doing absolutely nothing!! Could have been any other warframe just as easy........

So actually a troll post since Limbo has nothing to do with the video and "any warframe in the game" can use a crit weapon and naramon to go invisible......

Now, as u said, "I'm bored"........waste of everyone's time

12 minutes ago, (Xbox One)T0PP HATT said:

So tell us again how Limbo has "anything" to do with this video??? Other than he's in the video, he's doing absolutely nothing!! Could have been any other warframe just as easy........

So actually a troll post since Limbo has nothing to do with the video and "any warframe in the game" can use a crit weapon and naramon to go invisible......

Now, as u said, "I'm bored"........waste of everyone's time

did you even watch more than 3 min, at which point i liliterally go and use limbos abilities which (spoiler alert) gave him 4000+% extra damage, but you probably clicked off once naramon activated ... Didn't you? but no who cares all i need is a few second of evidence instead of the whole video

22 minutes ago, (PS4)varas2110 said:

did you even watch more than 3 min, at which point i liliterally go and use limbos abilities which (spoiler alert) gave him 4000+% extra damage, but you probably clicked off once naramon activated ... Didn't you? but no who cares all i need is a few second of evidence instead of the whole video

Let me put it simply, Limbo is boosting your damage, but the one doing all the work is naramon, in other words, naramon is the focus of this build, not limbo, You even say in the video "oh yeah, I'm supposed to show why I like limbo and still haven't used his abilities, you FORGOT you were using limbo, that's how important he is.

2 minutes ago, Dwolfknight said:

Let me put it simply, Limbo is boosting your damage, but the one doing all the work is naramon, in other words, naramon is the focus of this build, not limbo, You even say in the video "oh yeah, I'm supposed to show why I like limbo and still haven't used his abilities, you FORGOT you were using limbo, that's how important he is.

it was satirical , it was pre recorded footage, it was just to show a before and after, yes naramon is ADDING ON TO A 4000 PERCENT a damage increase by 25% with stealth (i think). if i wanted to show off naramon i wouldve used my mios with a riven

22 minutes ago, Dwolfknight said:

You (and everyone not understanding the point in all of this) are funnier than the video itself. Youre so hell bent on putting him down youre not seeing clearly.

2 hours ago, (PS4)varas2110 said:

yeah because if he did he would have seen the part where i talked about "yes i realise this is simulacrum blah blah blah"

Plus that's such a generic disclaimer you should barely need to give it!

What's weird is somehow Limbo has evolved into my go-to for spy missions of all things.  I had a HORRIBLE time in my second spy mission and was just not parkouring properly and I swear I hit EVERY one of those moving laser lines.

With Limbo and my StealthPuppy I just casually saunter on by walking right through them. :)  

Not as fast as Loki, but sometimes I play and sometimes I grind.  Loki grinds stealth missions and Limbo plays them for me.

1 minute ago, FreeWilliam said:

Plus that's such a generic disclaimer you should barely need to give it!

What's weird is somehow Limbo has evolved into my go-to for spy missions of all things.  I had a HORRIBLE time in my second spy mission and was just not parkouring properly and I swear I hit EVERY one of those moving laser lines.

With Limbo and my StealthPuppy I just casually saunter on by walking right through them. :)  

Not as fast as Loki, but sometimes I play and sometimes I grind.  Loki grinds stealth missions and Limbo plays them for me.

atleast on that we can agree