Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riddle Idea Feedback

(XBOX)ForsakenMoon13

Question

If this isnt the right area for it, just let me know and I'll delete and repost it in the right area (or it can be moved if possible).

Anyway, from time to time I like to do competitions in my clan for various prizes, and came up with a riddle based competition. I havent gotten ahold of the last few pieces for the prizes yet, but I wanted to post the riddle and see if it's at least solvable on what to do by someone other than myself. (I chose here rather than the subreddit mostly because to my knowledge, none of my clan members read the forums) (the prize, if i can get ahold of it, is intended to be an Ember Prime set with slot and potatoe, and Maiming Strike, for those curious)

anyway, the riddle:

Many brothers orbit the dreaming path. One is smarter than the others, and guards the nightmares VOICE. A PRIZE to be had, but yours, or mine?

Traverse the TRENCH of the SLUMBERING world, where all life is ruled by two. Six sisters grow amongst the weeds, thier equal COLOURS to combat the GLOOM.

Three spires guard the gates, lest dreams be sundered and a shattered sky made WHOLE ONCE MORE. Make haste, for your end is nigh and the tide is rising.

Four ROUNDS must you face, before the final path will open to you. Your JUDGEMENT is upon you, and there is no one left to RESCUE you. Let the GAMES BEGIN.

Empty and barren, pressed in on both sides, five lords SCREAM thier rage, control and vengeance wreaking HAVOC in thier realm. Thier GLUTTONY will PURGE the system if left unchecked.

The sixth giant in your WINDING WAY will claim to help you, but his lies will only SABOTAGE your steps as his WRATH BURNS inside. His BLOODLUST is without end.

They will LEAD you on your way, but be not SLOTHFUL, as others will be seeking the path as well, and be not PRIDEFUL, as even if there's no other in sight, they may not be far behind.

-_-_-_

You found the place now know your task. Those that are fallen must match he who fell. Let GREED not consume, let you not be BLINDed by Hate. Complete your task and return to me, thus incite ENVY.

2 answers to this question